Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Hello from Iraq

JohnA

JohnA,

Thought you might enjoy this.

For those of you who don't know him,

David Hackworth is one of the most decorated veterans alive today. He joined the Army in the closing days of WWII with forged papers at the age of 15. His first combat was in Yugoslavia in 1946 as a 16 year old private. He is normally

a very harsh critic of today's military which

is why this article is so special.

Stay safe and Thank you

More that a few Good Men

John,

My daughter's Girl Scout troop made flannel blankets which they sent to soldiers over there (though they may not be needed in August!) My mother-in-law has 'adopted' a soldier that she sends care packages to. There's another group here that has started a 'Socks for Soldiers' program.

John, everyone on this Forum knows that I have had a lot of doubts about the reasons given for going to war, but I want you to know that we ALL support our troops, and we hope and pray for your speedy and healthy return. I thank you and honor you for your courage and your selfless service to our country.

Please write again when you get a chance, and be sure to let us know when you have returned, safe and sound.