Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Grafiks problem

Ketil

Musta offended Ketil......

Yo Ketil... don't be put off by one lame response by some kid. Lots of people will help anyone that asks for help in here.

So feel free to enguage in conversation in here.

If this Fourm required everyone to use perfect spelling, they would kicked me outta here long ago....

Welcome to the board ,Ketil !

Go to the Nvidia driver download site http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp .

Download appropriate to you driver

Then start windows in safe mode .

In control panel->system properties->hardware ->device manager delete ALL graphic card drivers

then reboot WinDOZe normally .

Install downloaded driver .

If still you`ll have problems ,one more time boot in safe mode ,delete all graphic cards drivers as described above ,delete in folder

/Winnt/inf all drivers naved nv*.inf and reboot .

install downloaded driver

HTH

techschool student - shame on you .

It looks like tek sckool student ran Ketil off

Thats too bad. It was an embarrassing display

of loutish bigorty and ignorance.

We have people from all over the world on this forum and teksckool shames us all.

I hope webby has this fool down for 2.999 stikes

towards total banishment. curse.gif

I e-mailed Ketil including many of the replies from this topic. I hope he considers coming back and becoming a valued member of this forum community.

As for Techschool student, not only is this an International community, but there are professional members who are in your back yard. I would not be too proud of the way you introduced yourself on this topic. You have not only succeeded in "scaring off" a potential contributor to this forum, but have also indicated to those who are regulars in this field, that you would not be a wise choice to employ in the future. Someone knows who you are. If you want any future in this field, I suggest you apologize immediately or consider your prospects following graduation to be very limited. rtfaq.gif Memorizing this phrase will most likely help you in your future career: "Would you like fries with that?" Good day.

Hi!

I get a e-mail from Peter Scott, i have been busy and did not now all the fuss her on the forum.

I am not new on the forum,

(don`t now when i startet reding it,bot i have been useing Mc from V3).

So i now 99,9% in her is very nise and helpfull

guys and some are very skild, and dont call me ore anyone else a "moron"

I now my writing is bad,but i understand quit well. So i stay with reading, and let the guy`s who knows have to spell do the writing.

Got the new driver from the dell support site, and it woorks fine.

Tanks for all the support guys!

Ketil

quote:

Learn how to use punctuation, you illererate moron..

Nothing's funnier than someone with bad grammer correcting someone with bad spelling.

Not only do we typically end a sentence with *one* period, the word grammar doesn't have an "e" in it. biggrin.gif

Ohhh, now I see. That was just your way of making fun of Playskool. Now I get it. wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Can anyone find Rekd's other misspelled word? biggrin.gif

Thad teh jumpin' on the bandwagon

Oh, and one more tongue.gif

I just read this thread and was shocked at techschool's responce.

He is not here to Learn or Help!

I agree with Rekd

quote:

Jack, this sort of fire needs to be extinguished immediately.

9 out of 10 people that start interacting like that in new relationships do NOT have good intentions... period.

Next he will be asking for a post.

cheers.gifcheers.gif

See and I was staying out of this till Matt dragged me into the mix biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yeah it is bad when you wife is from another country and she can spell better in your language than you can. bonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gif

Funny had not seen someone bash the spelling thing in a while and remember many comments about my spelling part of the reason I don't post as much is I take so freaking long posting know proff reading and rechecking my post have very little time to post by doing this. I am glad Ketil got the help you needed.

Dude you got a problem with people's spelling I say boooooooooooooooooo freaking hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I can dig a hole in the ground with the best of them.