Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Why wont this job post right?

Toolfab

This has happened twice now in two days. I have two jobs, very similar. I program each one sepperatly. 28 operations in one job and 37 in the next. I go to select all and POST. Takes the NCI just fine, then I go to save the NC file and it throws up some crappy arse error. I say YES I want to view the error and I get nothing. If I post the ops one at a time, it works. This makes the editing process alittle INTENSIVE!!!

NCI destination is the same, there is nothing wrong that I can see. Have you ever come across this? Is this something new to the recent MR? WTF banghead.gif

quote:

Is this something new to the recent MR? WTF [bang Head]

you wont catch me saying that wink.gif

mine did it too rolleyes.gif

reinstall fixed it. and that just sucks

mayday teh not installing downloaded patchs anymore. reseller cd only (unless theres a patched patch)

That is the way that my setup sheets work Tom. This is different because if I ignore the errror then open it up in the editor, I ony get one op out of the 28 that are in the op manager.

I have to actaully post the job 7 times selecting a few ops at a time then editing them together in the editor. That is way its such a pain..

I dont mined being the guinea pig, that is why I am a Beta Tester. This is just a weird problem that is really hurting the amount of time it takes to get a job done. I was wondering if anyone else had the problem, if there is no fix, then I will roll till there is one. If something has been figured out, then I would really like to know.

Review your NCI file names in your operations

very carefully.

Suppose you have

MC9 SP2 installed in C:/MC9

and you install

MR0105 in

C:/MCAM9.

Now you open a file that was started in SP2

and add a couple of operations in MR0105

The NCI files will have 2 different pathnames

and the post will get brain damage trying to post

the entire file