Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Opportunity Knocks once again...

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Good Evening Friends and colleagues.

I have a 2 of opportunities to share with you folks this evening.

One, is a good opportunity for someone that has a good amount of experience with Horizontals/4 Axis and of course Mastercam experience is a must. You don;t have to be a top dog, a mid level dog willing to grow. Send me an e-mail if you're interested. I'll discuss money and the other stuff via e-mail. I't an opportunity that I wish I would have had when I was about 5 years in the trade. This is for a company in the "909".

The second opportunity is for top dogs only willing to work on a contract basis. Horizontal experience is a must. Probing experince is a plus. Pallet Pool experience is a plus. You need to have your own seat of Mastercam, if you don't (yet) and you're interested shoot me an e-mail anyway and let's talk. There may be some options available you're not aware of. PIRATES NEED NOT APPLY. Mill Level 1 will do 75-80% of the work. Laptop is pretty much a requirement. Solids would be helpful. Also must be willing to take a part through 1st Article (program, fixture design, initial setup etc...). After that, it's production's responsibility. If you want to know what kind of money we're talking, shoot me an e-mail. Only contact me if you're serious. Curiosity killed the cat. If you're a very good programmer that has thought about going out on your own, being your own boss, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Oh, one more thing, you'd be working with me and another Contract Programmer. Hopefully that won't deter anyone. I know I'm a PITA sometimes, but I don't mean to be... biggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Man, I thought my inbox would be flooded... frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I know working for yourself is a risk, but "Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained". The kind of money you'd be looking at... :shakehead: I hear many of you out there griping about how little you make, well here's your chance. Nobody ever got rich working for someone else.

C'mon folks... grow some cajones biggrin.gif step out and live. biggrin.gif

BTW, at my last place of employment, I was paid pretty well, not as much as I could have made in other places, but not bad when considering the benefits, people to work with... pretty good situation. Well this just blows that right out of the water. It took me until July to make as much as I have made up until now and we're only in the middle of April. I work 35-45 hours a week depending on what I have going on and depending on how much I want to work. So, where else are you going to get the opportunity to get a triple digit raise???? eek.gif

Flood my e-amil box.

Yeah I stoped by on both monday and tuesday, didn't see any names I reconized from here though. I sat through the demo of X, looked great. Then I chatted with a guy that works for CNC software, he was pretty cool, and very honest. All in all i thought the show kinda sucked, wished I would have just waited for IMTS, westec has really shank since the last time I was there, which was about 4 or 5 years ago.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Yeah, Greg and I are working on this project together. It's a blessing to work with someone like him.

Somename, you would have to be onsite on a regular basis. A few times a week depending on what was going on. You want to commute? Greg commutes from Tuscon, Az.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

:bump:

Thanks to those taking a step and inquiring about this opportunity.

The Owner of the shop apporached me again today ... we have a real need for several programmers. If I were working somewhere, even at a good company, I'd quit and to this. Oh, wait, duh, that's what I did. biggrin.gif I left the security of a 9-5, full bebefits, vacation, 401k, decent pay, yadda, yadda. Risky??? Sure. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Worth it all and then some. No more living paycheck to paycheck. How many of you can say that??? I'm guessing not many.

C'mon folks. Any other people interested? I wnat to make sure I give the opportunity to as many people that want a shot. Here's you're chance to be your own boss, with not a whole lot of risk. Shoot, I know people that blow more money in Vegas in a weekend than it costs to start your own business programming...

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Good for you Gary cheers.gif

I hope things go well for you in your business. If you ever need any programming, training, etc...... I travel now, since I'm not tied down to a 9-5 ... anymore ... biggrin.gif

james.... i'd love to take this opportunity but i'd have to get divorced and leave my kids behind. my wife would never leave her family - regardless of how much money it means. but if you ever consider expanding to michigan, count me in among the applicants!