Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCX Update Class at Axsys (Michigan)

Thad

I enjoyed the seminar today. It was informative, the food was good, and best of all....we got our 6 seats of MCX!!!! cheers.gif

I got the chance to meet billh and I even got to talk with Steve Bertrand and Mark Summers, from CNC Software. Steve and Mark were very friendly, down to earth people. I only had a brief talk with Bill before he ran into someone else that he knew. It's always good to see the faces behind the names. smile.gif

Thad

Mr. Beckus,

The main speakers were from Mastercam. Not sure who the buddy was from Axsys. He only spoke briefly.

Lou Wilson and Mike Wissmueller sp??? were there from our old Omega team.

Sorry Thad, Some of those guys I haven't seen in years. The buddy of whom you spoke used to work at International Pattern and is now setting up his own shop.

Nice folks from Mastercam. Spoke with Mr. Summers and Steve B as well. Steve even allowed me to show him some stuff on the laptop.

Nice to meet you Thad.

I went to the 4 oclock at D & B X is really something. I just have to talk to the boss here to get it. Chuck I asked Ryan where you were, and he said you moved on. Then I asked why did I hear you in the promo video, on X. And he told me you were just contracted to do that. What's up.

quote:

Sorry Thad, Some of those guys I haven't seen in years.

No problem, bro. I meant to talk to you again before you left, but I got a little involved with some chicken tenders. biggrin.gif I'm sure we'll cross paths again. It was nice meeting you also.

Thad

Hey Guys,

Good to hear from all of you.. Yeah I'm still alive and kicking. Myself and My partner Dave C. and our company work directly for CNC Software these days. That was our stuff in the introduction video.. Thanks for asking.. Hope your liking X so far... Lots of good stuff in the future stick with it!! biggrin.gif

Cheers and Chips

Chuck