Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Need a New Jacket ?

Mike Mattera - TFM

I no longer need this Mastercam jacket. It's in excellent condition. Thought one of you guys might be interested in owning a Mastercam collectors item.

1 of 8 in the world (CNC could correct me if I'm wrong about that) as best I know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=7206532379

I hate to see it go. I really love this jacket. frown.gif

Mike Mattera

Definatelty NOT cursed. If anything Blessed. I made a good living selling Mastercam in this jacket. It adds a little prestige and presence when you go in to do a demo. But since I no longer sell Mastercam, I no longer need the jacket.

Your luck day. Make a bid if you're interested. You're not likely to ever see another one for sale. Definately NOT in this condition.

Mike Mattera

I would tend to agree with Crazy... Now if I were to want a jacket like that, why could I not just buy the jacket blank and have the MC logo (or MCX for that matter) stitched onto it? Likely cost less, no offense. =]

It is a nice jacket though. rolleyes.gif

GOOD NEWS!!! If you dont think it's worth that amount, you dont have to bid on it. I put a price on it I can live with, for parting with the jacket. Personally I think it's worth more.

Buying a jacket and having it embroidered with the Mastercam logo would look the same but it wouldnt be the same.

You can buy a green sport coat and tell people you won the Masters Golf tournement. But it's not the same as owning a Jacket won by Jack Nickalous (sp?). You can build a Shelby Cobra copy, but it's not the same as owning a REAL Cobra. That's the difference.

As for....

"That's tannamount to buying a trophy somebody else earned isn't it?"

Maybe. But people buy Academy Awards (Oscars), Olympic Medals and things like that all the time.

I dont need this Jacket anymore. I cant see it just sitting in my closet collecting dust. Thought the worlds biggest group of Mastercam junkies might like to have a collectible jacket. It's for sale at an amount I can bear to part with it. Bid. Dont Bid. It's all OK with me. I'm sure the person who whins the auction will not be dissappointed with this jacket.

Just thought someone would like to have the same jacket Mark Summers has. Come to the next tool show wearing this and you'll have their attention in the Mastercam booth.

Ron: Yes you can buy a lot of diaper with that amount of money. But I gave up wearing diapers weeks ago... biggrin.gif

Mike Mattera

quote:

I cant see it just sitting in my closet collecting dust.

I thought that's what "trophies" were for. biggrin.gif

Good luck, Mike. cheers.gif

Since we're on the subject, what if you were in the military and you received a Bronze Star, or better yet, the Medal of Honor. Would you sell it when your enlistment was up?

Thad