Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

3D MACHINING TRAINING SOFTWARE

1966cont

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was merely politely pointing out how things work around here.

I suggest, before you do get cut off from all the fabulous help on here that you kindly apologise and accept our etiquette.

Hope you understand where we are coming from.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...not interested in your "etiquette" thing!!

sounds gay...

Not another one of these guys hell bent on disrespecting our corner of Cyberspace.... rolleyes.gif

When will they learn it's easier to draw ants with honey that vinegar??? headscratch.gif

It is going good. Just hate it when people are rude to anyone, but really hate it when they do it to good people. Life is way to short and I am osrry but I have not got time for non reading non paying attention to what goes on here people to start with their crap.

We get an aplogie water under the bridge till then good luck getting any help from me.

Pwnd. But seriously man, I'm 16, and I know that it's bad to call someone gay, especially someone that is trying to help you. And to let you know, around here, all the older members stick together and attack like wolves! Oh, and you might want to read a few stickies before you get attacked by the Sim# machine.

But it does look like he actually works for a high-profit company: http://www.jbrnd.com/

Hi guys,

Funny story..i was looking over the forums this morning, and I came across this subject. let me start by apologizing for "1966cont". I belive he is one of the guys i work with here at JBRND. I have been training him for a whikle and he is actualy not bad at what he does, but I think that was the first time he used the forums and i am sure he ment no disrespect. He never mentioned that he was posting on the firums yet, and i have always told him that they are an immense help to me personally, so he was probably just confused about the process. Again, sorry if he ruffled any feathers. smile.gif