Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

it is which the best (laptop)

mario

To Spade: Senior Memberr 10722

I wasen't aware that this was the religeous forum.

ref; your quote, "The bible is the best selling fiction book of all time". Are you preaachin it or denegrating it? Either way this is hardly the place for either one. Lets stick to the subject at hand. Politics and religion are devisive enough in their own rite. Thanks

Welcome to the forums johnT! biggrin.gif

quote:

We just respect each other enough to allow ourselves to speak our peace.

Exactly! That is why this is also in there:

quote:

I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

LOL. You new guys are funny.

Oh, and b-daddy, thanks for answering the question.

WOW, johnT, another noob with something to say

wink.gif

Experession of ideas, feelings and thought around here is generally carried on in the off-topic section of the forum. What you read was Spades sig, not a post directed at you or any other member, just a simple expression of his feelings.

This IS America we still can express our feelings correct? You don't have to agree.

Take a peek in the OT forum, you might be surprised at how we disagree yet still manage to remain respectful and helpful of others.

Many of us understand we will not see eye to eye on many things, except CAM, it tends to be his way or the highway biggrin.gif I think a chart of some kind belongs about "right here"

Otherwise, welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay

I think I'll add this phrase to my signature: "Can't we all just get along?" wink.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifcheers.gif

johnT,

Welcome to the ONLY forum worth being a member of. You'll come to appreciate the varied perspectives and viewpoints of many a Mastercam user here. Regardless of what they believe in. Many of us "good ol' boys" have a deep respect and healthy belief system in a higher power. It just seems to make sense. But we still listen and help others who have differing opinions and beliefs. Mastercam is the connecting interest. That's all that matters. You want religious or political or any other form of discussion (i.e. football wink.gif ), go to the Off Topic page. We all try to keep it professional in this general Mastercam forum.

biggrin.gifcheers.gif