Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

can anybody write a CNC program for lathe please.?

bala_51083

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you are an arse hole and need to really get a good idea what the unporfessional type of question you asked was. To get a clue well you need to gorw up alot, but if you want to learn something about the profession I suggest you reach deep down and pull you 2 left feet out of your mouth say a good old I fu?ked up and can we start fresh because I can promise you wihtout soemthing like that you days are numbered. I have enojoyed a good laugh at your stupidity but enough is enough. Either do what I have suggested or get the hell out of here!!!!!!!!!

quote:

it was few ppl here commented abt my english and ethnicity which was clearly unprofessional.

Not me my friend. I actually asked you for some information about yourself and offered help. And you will not find a more professional group of people to help you with M/C than the people on this forum.

If you want help, pull up a bit and tell us a bit about yourself.

bala is my name and am not ashamed of it,very proud infact.

i have a masters in electrical engineering. i was trying to help a group of freshmens to help them to analyze the performance of the kia lathe machine.they wanted to measure the seismic vibrations,power line abherrations.we are using displacement transducers to find any positional errors in X and Z axes Per ASME B5.54.the freshmens found in a standard ISO 13041 machining a test part is a way to mearure the performance of the machine tool.since am an electrical engineer i don know about any programming neither do the freshmens.so i was representing them here to get some help.

bala is my name and am not ashamed of it,very proud infact.

i have a masters in electrical engineering. i was trying to help a group of freshmens to help them to analyze the performance of the kia lathe machine.they wanted to measure the seismic vibrations,power line abherrations.we are using displacement transducers to find any positional errors in X and Z axes Per ASME B5.54.the freshmens found in a standard ISO 13041 machining a test part is a way to mearure the performance of the machine tool.since am an electrical engineer i don know about any programming neither do the freshmens.so i was representing them here to get some help.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Perhaps THAT should have been your intro as opposed to "...can somebody write me a program...". We're a surely bunch in here and we don't like to give away our hard earned stuff for free (like posts, programs, ec...). But, we're ALWAYS willing to help a good cause and HELP you learn. This forum is a great place, probably the single best collection of brains in Manufactuinrg on the planet. Be nice, courteous, and you'll get all the help you need. Be damanding, rude, obnoxious and you'll get a lump of coal and get barbecued.