Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

No X2 Vidieos?

Good day all.

I followed the instructions after loading X2 and loaded the Vidieo download but there are no vidioes. This is what it says.

quote:

Mastercam X2 What's New Videos to accompany Web Download

Instructions

To reduce size, the X2 What’s New videos were excluded from the Mastercam X2 Web Download. If you used mastercamx2-web.exe to install Mastercam X2, you should also download this file and run the self-extracting *.exe. Click on the "mastercamx2-videos-web.exe" link, save the file to your hard drive, double-click on the *.exe, and follow the installation instructions.

You can start the videos by browsing to the Programs/Mastercam X2/Videos directory in your Start menu.

I do not have this: Programs/Mastercam X2/Videos directory in your Start menu.

Did I miss something?

I was just downloading the X2 video's myself and noticed that the file was suppose to be 244 megs but it was only 149 after I downloaded it....

Wonder if they replaced the file......?

I haven't installed yet still downloading the sample files and they were bigger than on Mastercams site....

I downloaded and installed the videos this evening

After install there is a mcamxvideos folder.

I did not get a means of launching the videos

in Start/Mastercam X2/Documentation or any place else that I can find.

If I go the mcamx/videos and click on the indvidual video files, they do launch correctly

As others have stated, the download page says its a 244mg download. Its really only 149mg