Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X2 MR1SP1 to MR2 update Ops Mgr

Newbieguy

I'm having problems with the new operation manager window going blank. The only way to keep it up is to exit out and reenter... I've done RAM Saver but it's still blank. It's happened about 10 times in last hour, and I did not have this problem prior to installing MR2. (I updated to MR2 this morning)

Dell, 2.8 Ghz Xeon, WIN XP Pro64, 4GB Ram, NVidia Quadro FX3450, X2MR2 with Solids

Update... I just had it happen again, so I grabbed corner of screen to make operation manager window smaller, and got the error "Mastercam.exe-Fatal Application Exit; Unhandled Exception occurred - MasterCam halted"

Any help would be greatly appreciated, before I wipe MR2 off of this computer....

Installed and running fine this morning.

You may want to try and re-install.

I personally never do side by side installs, usually

uninstall previous ver first.

All my config files are saved on the network.

Im going to do all the PCs downstairs so Ill keep you posted.

PEACE biggrin.gif

Don’t know if this will help find the problem but I can get the OP manager disappear by switching from windowed to full screen. Just switch between full and windowed and toggle the OP manager and there’s a couple of combinations that will make it disappear when switching.

Reply from CNC Software: "After further research I found the bug in our database. Its number is 30787. Keep that somewhere as a reference. Then he can e-mail anyone from CNC or your reseller that number and they can tell you if it has been fixed or that it will be fixed in a later version. Sorry for not having a real workaround. The best I can tell you is not to use the escape key after a regeneration of your solid (not a proven workaround but it works in some cases)."

How could beta testers miss this one? Everyone hits the escape key at some point don't they? We duplicated this problem just hitting the escape key... not just on regeneration!

• 5 months later...