Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Anyone still using MC 9 here??

And Verisurf in my opinion is a real PIA to use in that format if you have not used V9 in over 2 years. I will be very happy when it finally gets upgraded to X2 or X3 because I hate trying to go back to use it in V9 format. I do all my geometry in X2 then save it back to a V9 then do all my Verisurf stuff for the CMM.

quote:

CRFJim

If your company thinks that upgrading to X is BLOWING money, then I'd be asking if they see a future.

I can see the writing on the wall already. They are currently in bankruptcy, and although they are supposedly trying hard to turn things around, I've been searching for a job for a while. It sucks, too, because I love what I do, I'm happy with what I make and I can ignore all the politics. It figures someone would screw it up...

• 3 weeks later...

We just switched to X this past weekend. I didnt think we needed to switch but I think it going to be a really good thing. So far Ive liked everything in X except that I cant pick a previous drill path and reverse it without having to go back to the ops manager to do and then haveing to regenerate.