Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post for Mazak

Thad

No touch probe that I'm aware of, but we do have a Renishaw laser tool setter. Just a couple months ago you guys helped me get it working to calculate wear comp values. wink.gif

It's not a new machine for us. They just want me prepared to be able to program for it when things get really busy or the other programmer is on vacation. In the meantime, I'll take 'em out back and beat 'em, Ron. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Thad

quote:

Thad, please post up some pics of the little mill. How do you like it compared to the Fatal's. Have you had any issues with it other than a post.

heavy,

I won't be able to accomodate you on the pics at this time. I'm still the new guy here.

I don't run the Mazak or program it, until now. I have no opinion of it other than it's fast! biggrin.gif

Are Mazaks known to be sturdy machines? It's a 40 taper. How would you guys rank them to my beloved Fadals?

Thad