Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X3 Fanuc Mill FASTpost Download

Alex Cole

I developed this post back for X2mr1 with a VB interface to configure the output. I have decided to make this post available for anyone to use for X3.

This post is a Fanuc based 3 and 4 axis post that has over 75 different switches and output definitions that are very easy for an end user to configure.

All of these switches and settings have descriptive notes with each one to assist in understanding what each is for.

This post was designed to allow someone who is not able to edit the post logic themselves to be able to set switches and define outputs before having to seek help for post changes.

People who already work with posts will find this post can save time in setup.

This post is very powerful in how it can affect program format output.

Please let me know about your experiences using this post. If it is helping people out there I will continue development of this post in the future.

I do not have the visual config utility setup for X3 at this time. If there is interest then I will work on getting it updated to X3.

Download at: www.fastechinc.net/X3v_FASTpost.zip

Alex Cole

Hi Alex,

Nice work man! This will come in very handy. I'd love to see something like this integrated into the MPMaster post. It would make life so much easier for anyone that is a novice and doesn't have much interest in learning the MP language. I've written many different posts and always thought it would be great to create a GUI that you could use to format the post output and set your switches. I know there are a couple different packages like this that are available for Catia, but they cost big $$$.

I think there could be a real market for a post/configuration utility combo like this. Espically if someone developed one that could configure a 5 axis machine. I think Camiax has something like this if I'm not mistaken...