Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O\T TYSON by 5th round

mold100

O.K. I am crazy,but a Tyson fan from way back.I am not saying he's a good boxer but

he has been known to be a great fighter,theres a differance.Hes heavier than his late 80's

reign,And his last fight against the Danish Pastry (dutch heavyweight condender),he beat him

for 6 rounds before he threw in the towel,Mike wasnt even sweating He could easily went 12.Besides

if he dont win he can go hang out with sausage. tongue.gif

I wanted to start a poll tyson or lewis,but I dont have the privilages,we havent voted in a while.

[ 06-07-2002, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: mold100 ]

Lewis will win. Someone in his corner is bringing some bar-b-que to put in lewis' water bottle. When Tyson gets a wiff of it and starts lickin his lips, Lewis ' smack him. Seriously. It's too bad that Tyson's old trainer Cus D'amato died. He coulda been somebody with Cus's guidence. Mike went over to the dark side(no pun intended) when he got mixed up with

Don King =B^)

Oh one more thing JAMMER O/T means

Off Topic

Now disgusted with one of my favorite former fighters "tyson" it truly shows he has no care to fight at the level he once was, his only care is to make money until he tarnishes his name and the boxing sport. At one time people who hated him would pay to watch him just to see the outcome, if he keeps this up they will soon have to pay us to watch! His former trainer who made him great is probably rolling over in his grave wondering what the hell happened. Well

maybe in another couple years another rising star will emerge, and it is not lewis!