Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MASTERCAM PROGRAMMING JOB WORK

cmfugen

PROGRAMMING JOB WORK

We are looking for a Mastercam X2 programmer to programme on job basis, Price will be based on the quality and complexity of programs.We are based in Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada

Programmes must be foolproof and ideal with best machining techniques.

Send your enquiries or resumes to mailto:[email protected] immediately.

You might want to talk about the equipment, the type of Material, and something about your company. wink.gifwink.gif Without that anything like that it seems like it could be a scam. Good luck, but unless you are a little more forth coming I would warn my fellow members to beware since you got a hotmail in your profile and yahoo email up here.

also links to your company's websites and actual

email addys and PHONE numbers wouldn't hurt.

Anyone who does attempt to do something like this and starts a project, ask for 1/2 the money for programs in advance, cash check then proceed to do work.

Good practices on both ends will keep you from giving away your personal info to 'just' anybody.

quote:

Anyone who does attempt to do something like this and starts a project, ask for 1/2 the money for programs in advance, cash check then proceed to do work.

Unless you have an existing business and a good reputation, I would never give anyone up front money. I heard 10 years ago GM stopped giving deposit money on Molds because shops would take the money and go broke and not still be there to deliver a Tool to them...

quote:

I would never give anyone up front money.

So you expect other companies to totally finance your own projects?

You're out of your mind.

No respectable mold shop takes on work without getting at least the cost of materials as down payment these days.

Typical terms are:

1/3 down

1/3 upon delivery

1/3 upon approval

...else a shop is setting itself up to get badly burned.

Anubis was it directed at you???

Why do you care so much???

Are you someone's fan club or something???

It is ok for you to keep butting into others business, but no one can make comments without Lawyers being called in about things being talked about on a Forum. It is ok to write things on a Blog that call a bunch of people idiots, but not ok to say the person doing it is wrong in their actions and need to be held accountable for them.

Just ignore it, Big problem in our world today. I was heading home last night and I see someone go off the road on the other side. I stopped and told 2 on duty Cops about the Accident. They just ignored it. Probably a 100 cars passed the wrecked car till I got there. When I got there the guy was out of it. He was trying to dial the phone and could not. I called 911 and got Help coming. Everyone of those people just went by ignoring it. The 2 cops ignored it. Now you do not want to ignore the fact someone has something to say about this person (no you), but you do want to ignore the fact what other do and are doing wrong to someone else(who you support though you say you don't sorry actions speak louder than word). I am told to ignore the person. Well how about we all just ignore each other and this forum. Just ignore when someone needs help on here Lets ignore all the things that have made this forum a great place. Lets ignore that a lot of people have put a lot of their personal time helping others here.

But then we have to be told to ignore what someone calls our fellow members on this forum. Be told to ignore the agenda of destroying this forum. Ignore the constant ripping off of others ideas. How about we just ignore the fact we have the Forum??? How about we just shut the place down since we are now at the point we can not ignore someone is such a coward for not being allowed on here they talk about lawyers everytime they can not have their way.

And in all honesty it could be considered a compliment that he could make a program that could be perfect.

quote:

I heard 10 years ago GM stopped giving deposit money on Molds because shops would take the money and go broke and not still be there to deliver a Tool to them...

There weren't that many.

More shops went under because of GM's policies then

the latter, then off to China they went after claiming huge losses due to North American shops losing their shirts waiting for GM to pay.

Not everything hits the papers.

Irony is it not? Getting bailed out for the 'BIG Bailout' wink.gif

quote:

There weren't that many.

More shops went under because of GM's policies then

the latter, then off to China they went after claiming huge losses due to North American shops losing their shirts waiting for GM to pay.

Not everything hits the papers.

Irony is it not? Getting bailed out for the 'BIG Bailout'

That could be as I heard some sorry stories about getting paid...a far cry from the 70's when they sent out for 5 quotes and threw out the highest and the lowest bid and 3 in the middle would then be judged on price, quality ,and delivery...those days will not be back for machine shops..we are expected to lose 10 percent of machining jobs in Ohio in the next few years because of manufactures going off shore (from job report -Ohio burea of Workmans compensation)..mechanical engineers will go up 4 percent and EVERYTHING else was up...although this report was made before stock market banking crunch.