Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Offline/Satellite Programming

X_0673

Don't click on any of the links you''ll find out just how incomplete this website is, cover only.

On the contact page

quote:

12345, City, Address,

Phone: 1-800-123-1234 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-800-123-1234 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Fax: 1-800-123-1234

Sorry but I do wonder about legitimacy when seeing things like this.

John,

It's pretty clear the website was one of those "plug your info in" templates.

While I do agree web presence is important, it's not the be all end all.

Many very good companies still do not have websites. I did not read the article but I do see MMS did some type of right up. Again, I did not read it.

Sorry for any confusion, I am very new to this forum, as for the web site it is not complete and a work in progress that's why it wasn't listed please excuse me for that.

I was just wondering if there was anyone looking for help programming their CNC's. If I did something wrong I apologize.

I have many years experience in the field and have a few good customers currently.

I did not mean to offend anyone.

I had been told by a friend to come here and post the company info, sorry for any confusion. I don't understand the spamming thing but if someone will explain I will surely try to resolve.

If you would like to contact me please feel free to.

email: [email protected]

Bullet Harsh how is that? How should it be handled? I think anyone here is welcomed, but like I always say you need to wade through a little mud to get the keys to castle? We have seen nothing about this person experience? What software they are using or anything. Look at my web site I took the time to do it before every putting it up on here. I expanded it and put where it was under construction. I comply with all ITAR standards and put up what I can help people with. I think it is okay to say list what you are capable of, what your experience is and most important what software you are using. What if he is a UG or Catia guy how is that fair to me when this is suppose to be a Mastercam forum for Mastercam users???

Not to be rude and please don't take this the wrong way but how do you know what someone has or does not have? I do have a secure FTP site and transfer data daily with my customers. I am an experienced long time Master Cam, Solidworks, ProE and a few other software's user. I am a Tool and Die Maker and have been during my career a Tool Room Supervisor, Supervisor of Precision Machining Operations and a Plant Manager of 2 separate facilities, I now am employed at a fortune 100 company and have owned my own business for quite some time.

As I stated before please contact me directly if you have any questions I will be happy to answers them. Otherwise I probably won't be back here I have much better and profitable things to do than come here and belittle someone to boost my own ego.

Have a great day

Thanks,

Chad

Chad, I understand that you are legit and you have programming and CAD skills, etc... Why didn't you put ANY of that in your initial post? With your initial post you didn't provide any information about your experience, capabilities, or contact information and when people tracked down your web site it was incomplete. In short, you made yourself look unprofessional and as a result people questioned your legitimacy. In the future you should take a long hard look at what sort of first impression you are providing and how you will be percieved by those receiving it. Most people that have been in business for any length of time are pretty sharp when it comes to a good first impression.

quote:

Otherwise I probably won't be back here I have much better and profitable things to do than come here

You brought this upon yourself.

If you're as professional as you want us to believe, then your first post would have been written as such.

ESPECIALLY if you are involved in a Fortune 100 company!

Beat it.

quote:

Not to be rude and please don't take this the wrong way but how do you know what someone has or does not have?

How could anyone what the little you posted up and had on your Web Site???? I deal with a lot of ITAR shops and get their work because they do know because they can find it and I have stated that ability many times.

quote:

Otherwise I probably won't be back here I have much better and profitable things to do than come here and belittle someone to boost my own ego.

See that really shows your true lack of professionalism the very people who you say you want to be your customers are also the same ones you just disrespected. There are several people on here I have given work to and vice versea due to my help to them and their help back to me. I want to earn people business. I do not give them a resume with 3 lines and say I am your guy. Your response showing your experience and knowledge would have had nothing but praise and having others looking to help a fellow person in the profession. Again you do not know this place you do not care for this place and do not understand when someone is really looking to help someone else because like you said you have more profitable things to do. Guess what sir I get a lot more than money from this place. I have made what I call life long friends. You ask the people in the Mastercam booth and the guys at S4A what kind of person I am just after being at Eastec for the last 3 days with them. I let my work stand for what I am about and that will show if I am one of those that lowers others down to build myself up or if I am one that is looking out for others bending over backwards to help my fellow programmer and give a care about this profession or some guy who flies in here with a half done web site spewing something about am here to help, but I will wait almost a week before I really tell you anything about my abilities, capabilities, strengths, and how I handle things.

Where in part of your web site or posting did you talk about any of what you could or were about until it was called out? Go do your more profitable thing, but don't look for anything coming from my direction with an attitude like that.

Mr Fortune 100 is what you should change your name to not that X_0673 which is more like that of a spammer login that non serious person in the spamming business would do.

Good luck in your more profitable thing, but there was some reason you came here and if it was all peaches and cream you never would have posted here. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

[hijack_on]

quote:

You ask the people in the Mastercam booth and the guys at S4A what kind of person I am just after being at Eastec for the last 3 days with them.

Ron,

I would have liked to meet you in person at the show, but I'm too busy to go this year. I'm planning to bring the whole shop next year. I hope to see you there. Maybe I can buy you a beer after hours. Just cuz your a good guy wink.gif

I hope you had a good time with John and Doug.

Hope to see you next year,

Rob @ R & D Engineering aka Mastercam Guru

.[/hijack_off]