Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T I am being Investigated

Scott Bond

From the sounds of it, you're being investigated for your use of the internet. More specifically, this message board. What were you thinking??? Nobody in their right mind would take a chance on using the internet at work to get answers and advice to help make thier company work better?!?!?!?! confused.gif

I just don't get it.. Companies getting mad for your use of an internet tool that helps that company produce better product...

-Rekd

[ 12-13-2002, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

Mr. Bond,

I know that timing is extremely important, so I will cut to the chase.

Kill the lights, draw the curtains, disconnect your telephone, and immediately abandon your mailbox – unless you’re expecting a cheque. biggrin.gif

Andrew and I will see to it that you have a new identity, once you reach the 42nd parallel, please enter at the Detroit/Windsor crossing, preferably around the 2:00AM mark – call me on the red cell phone 45 minutes prior to crossing. (I am a Canadian citizen, I have been in the U.S. for 20 days, I have only these Krispy Cream donuts to claim ($21.00 worth), and would you like one? – Works every time. (Memorize this, and then eat the paper).

Your new life shall entail an opportunity to earn a living (somewhere in southern Ontario), 100K in salary, the right to privacy, freedom of speech, and a pretty fair medical & benefits package.

The show up and cut it moniker has finally made it’s mark – please do not despair for you will live a long & happy life up here along side the Eskimos, salmon, and polar bears.

This message will self destruct within 20 seconds.

Regards, Jack