Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Indiana job opening

TR Mfg.

We are a small CNC machine shop located in Garrett, Indiana looking for an experienced CNC lathe machinist. We specialize in low volume, complex work pieces. Most orders are 1 to 50 pieces.

Candidates should be familiar with Fanuc OT controls, have experience working in a job shop environment, and be proficient in the use of MasterCam or a similar cam system. Experience with 3 and 4 axis CNC milling would also be a bonus. We offer competitive wages and benefits and are a first shift only facility with a low pressure working environment.

Joe Mattes

TR Manufacturing, LLC

1106 S. Cowen St

Garrett, IN 46738

Phone: 260-357-4679 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              260-357-4679      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Fax: 260-357-3487

Email: [email protected]

www.trmanufacturing.com

I had thought most would be happy to see a small business in today’s economy looking to hire, but instead we are just going to be ridiculed for having some older equipment? Maybe I have posted this in the wrong place?

Joe Mattes

TR Manufacturing, LLC

1106 S. Cowen St

Garrett, IN 46738

Phone: 260-357-4679

www.trmanufacturing.com

I had thought most would be happy to see a small business in today’s economy looking to hire, but instead we are just going to be ridiculed for having some older equipment? Maybe I have posted this in the wrong place?

Joe Mattes

TR Manufacturing, LLC

1106 S. Cowen St

Garrett, IN 46738

www.trmanufacturing.com

Dude you misspelled familiar, and wrote failure. No ones ridiculing you.

"breathe" :)

PEACE :D

TR,

Welcome to the Forum. I'm sure that your post will generate some interest now that the spelling is fixed. Nobody was disrespecting your choice of equipment, just the unfortunate miss-spelling that resulted in a rather humorous phrase. Something that might help would be for you to list what type of machines you have (you mentioned 3/4 axis milling). Also, general salary ranges and benefit descriptions help draw a crowd.

Brian Cerkas also posted here. Brian works for a staffing firm, but don't hold it against him. ;)

Brian has placed several of our forum members in various positions around the country, and is a class act. Obviously using a staffing agency will cost addition money, but often that is money very well spent. I'm not sure what the talent pool in Indiana is like, but relocating the right person might make more sense than trying to make due with someone local that doesn't have the right skill set. (No offense meant to anyone in Indiana at all)

Unfortunately we are not in a position to offer a relocation package at this time. I have talked to a few placement firms but would rather try to hire someone direct first, If we can’t find the right person we may go with a placement company. Our wages are competitive for our region and we offer a couple health insurance options.

Our current equipment list is as follows:

CNC Milling

Johnford SV32P Vertical Machining Center

Fadal VMC15 Vertical Machining Center

Fadal 4020 Vertical Machining Center

Hitachi Seiki VA-40 Vertical Machining Center

Hitachi Seiki VA-35 Vertical Machining Center

Kiwa 510 Vertical Machining Center

Compumill NC-3 Vertical Machining Center

CNC Turning

Miyano JNC45 Equipped With 12’ LNS Super Sprint Bar feeder

Tongil NC20

Miyano BND34S sub spindle, live tools, LNS Bar feeder

In addition we have the normal support equipment, manual mill, lathe, saws, etc. Over the next few years we plan to continue replacing the older machines with new.

Applicants can send resumes and spelling corrections to [email protected]

Joe Mattes

TR Manufacturing, LLC

1106 S. Cowen St

Garrett, IN 46738

www.trmanufacturing.com