Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

This is how dangerously ___________ this software is.

neurosis

I have the same error but mine tells me what Operation. It doesn't help to if you have 400 Op's and you don't know which one is bad :)

I have a thread on here somewhere that outlines how it was implemented.

Josh-

Now THIS I would definitely be interested in. This would allow you to see that there is an error and easily go back and fix it.

I'll do some searching around today and see if I can pull this information up. Was it a topic that you started?

• Like 1

True Rick, but we have alarms in our post which shout when H&D don't match T.

You only ever have to put it in the post once, and you don't notice it in there, but it WILL save you...

We have been dealing with the mismatched H & D numbers for a long time now. Currently using X5. Your alarms in your post which shout when H&D don't match T would be helpful. Would you mind sharing an example of how you do that?

OH, NEVER MIND...GOT IT. I MUST HAVE JUMPED IN TOWARD THE END OF THE POSTS.

Now THIS I would definitely be interested in. This would allow you to see that there is an error and easily go back and fix it.

I'll do some searching around today and see if I can pull this information up. Was it a topic that you started?

http://www.emastercam.com/board/index.php?showtopic=59543&st=0&p=664804&hl=sopseqno&fromsearch=1entry664804

• Like 1
Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Keep shaking your pom poms James, your such a good cheer leader. We are all proud of you

:thumbsup:

Daniel you have NO room to talk. I don't see YOU in here helping... EVER! So any time you want to challenge my helpfulness around here, go right ahead and BRING IT... and I'll eat your breakfast, lunch AND dinner, every day and TWICE on Sundays!

• Like 3

Ive been dealing with this problem for ages. I can't 'hardwire' the post because sometimes on our Comp we need all T+0, sometimes all T+30, sometimes all T+50.

I even tried writing a NetHook that parsed thru all the operations checking for this, and it, too, merely reported back what others have posted here as images.

I ended up writing my own program, external to MasterCam, that checks GCode for 'irregularities' such as H not matching T (still occasionally happens), ALL D's not using the same offset from T,

coolant missing, differing speeds on the same tool, etc, etc. Works pretty good.