Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Free 5 axis webimar????

TK-32™

Seeks like a cool free event. After you register of course.

Tomorrow, November 14th, eapprentice.net will be offering a free webinar given by Karlo Apro, Product Manager here at CNC Software and author of the book Secrets of 5 Axis Machining.

Karlo's presentation will unlock the mystique of 5-axis machining. It will cover a discussion of the history of multiaxis machining. It will explain configurations and considerations for purchasing a machine. Karlo will also tell you how to setup the equipment and what all the jargon means.

Karlo's course on eapprentice builds upon the principles laid out in his book and goes even further into the actual principles in CAM, such as cut patterns, tilt angle, tool axis control, machine simulation, and custom applications.

The course shows you step-by-step how to build a virtual machine for simulation and delves into probing with Renishaw Plus.

Don't miss this presentation tomorrow at 6:30 PM Eastern Time. It will be followed by a live Q&A session with Karlo and panel of experts at eapprentice.net.

http://networkedblogs.com/EGlqa

It wasn't what I thought it was going to be, but it was interesting. It showed a lot of machine simulation which I have recently started tinkering with, so it was good to see it in action. But it did get me interested in maybe taking a course or two. But I am thinking I may take a custom course at Cad-Cam Tech and see what I can pry out of the minds of the instructors over there.

Thanks for the seminar guys.

I have some questions about a course but not sure which one I should look into. I do a lot of 4-axis stuff and can make just about anything that doesn't require a 5-axis. We only have 4-axis capability at the moment. I have learned Mastercam on my own and have been using it for 5 years. There are a lot of things I don't know about the multi-axis toolpaths and Mastercam in general. What would be a good course for me to take?