Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t labor day

Marty A

well the last long weekend is here. what's everyone planing on doing. sat. we will be on the pontoon boat fishing and tubing with my daughter and grand kids, cooking up some spicy chicken and burgers washing it down with some cold bud light. sunday will be more of the same. monday i rest if you call cutting the grass and weed wipping resting. so i want to say to everyone have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves.

cheers.gif marty cheers.gif

We've got the race in Denver. It's my first time to Colorado, so I'm looking forward to it. Too bad it's not in the winter time! The weekend will be spent on a plane with screaming children and coughing passengers, then we get to wake at 4:30, work on a racecar thats more often than not still burning hot until around 10pm or so, and repeat for the next 3 days. Ain't racing great?!! smile.gif

It'll be broadcast on Speed Channel on Sunday, 1:30pm EST. We're the red #06 ROH Wheels Corvette driven by Joey Scarallo.

Andris

PS - mastercam content - we've been having fluid leakage issues in the transmission, so I figured I'd CMM the case, and run an 1/8 endmill around the sealing surfaces for an O-ring...

Millman, if you hadn't quit drinking, I'd invite you over for one to celebrate your brass eggs. I will be at work because I have somewhat of a 'vested' interest in the success of this shop. (I'm #3 on the totem pole, so if the company succeeds, I do too. biggrin.gif )

'Rekd

Appericate the thought Rekd had that Crown & Coke last night and rembemer why I don't any more. Made my stomach all kinda of crazy and keep my up almost all night. Oh well the the day got better though. cheers.gifcheers.gif

Well Rekd seem like you have people there who knew that need to do that to make you happy and keeping you happy keep things good. If I was in your shoes would be doing the same thing but tired of making other people rich off my abilites you know what I mean. I don't want to go open my own shop, but if I got more than the paycheck out of it I wouldn't mind taking time away from the family to know I am making something for them down the road.

Them brass eggs has always been something I am known for. Big balls Mcgraw is one it get called alot. I say what is needed to be if I feel it is the right thing to say, but if I am wrong I am the frist one willing to say it also.

Well good luck this weekend and hope you alteast get to spend some time with your kids and wife. I dont know about you but mine always come up to my work and bring me lunch when I do the holiday and saturday thing.

Crazy Millman

[ 08-28-2003, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Millman^crazy ]

I've got four days off. Fishing/crabbing Saturday, going to see my uncle's band play at his 60th birthday in Sunol on Sunday http://www.beezerk.com/nightmare.html , (he's the one blowin' the sax), BBQ Monday? (I'll call you tonight Mr. McAllister), and Tuesday -fixing things around the house. frown.gif And I'll be watchin' Nascar in there somewheres too.

Have a safe weekend all!!! cheers.gif

[ 08-29-2003, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: A-ron ]