Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Anyone from here at the seminar in cypress,ca

brandon b

No, thats the wrong attitude... say it, say it, say it :) :)

I won't say wether I am there or not.... I'm just going to lurk.... Ok Ok, I'm the guy in the chicken suit...

Ill shut up now G, before i say sumfin

PEACE :D

I was there. Saw lot's of familiar faces. But didn't have a chance to check-in on the forum while I was there.

There were way more people there than I thought there'd be.

I would have really liked to meet face to face with some of you forum members at least to say hi.

That facility has a pretty nice setup, I was impressed. I would definitely go to another event there.

Lot's of interesting info too. Most of the presenters had good info for the crowd and kept things moving pretty well.

I'm a little disappointed that they held the X7 Mill Tool Manager and "Simulation" until the end of the day. Kind of got the felling that it was done on purposed to avoid some of the obvious.

Overall, I think it was a good showing though.

• Like 1

I was there. Saw lot's of familiar faces. But didn't have a chance to check-in on the forum while I was there.

There were way more people there than I thought there'd be.

I would have really liked to meet face to face with some of you forum members at least to say hi.

That facility has a pretty nice setup, I was impressed. I would definitely go to another event there.

Lot's of interesting info too. Most of the presenters had good info for the crowd and kept things moving pretty well.

I'm a little disappointed that they held the X7 Mill Tool Manager and "Simulation" until the end of the day. Kind of got the felling that it was done on purposed to avoid some of the obvious.

Overall, I think it was a good showing though.

Yes I was present and accounted for. Great event and turn out. Nothing was so devious as to plan the event to hide things. I even had a crash during my presnetaton so it was open honest and we tried to provide the best information possible. Sorry you felty like it was done that way, but beleive it or people do care and trying to make the best product they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

Hey Gcode I'm curious what was the issue with coping and pasting toolpaths between files in Mastercam for SolidWorks? Is it something we need to look at on our end?

There was no issue, they just didn't mention it so I brought it up cause I think it's one of MCfSW coolest features.

They didn't know you could do that so they tired it and were amazed :laughing:

Yes I was present and accounted for. Great event and turn out. Nothing was so devious as to plan the event to hide things. I even had a crash during my presnetaton so it was open honest and we tried to provide the best information possible. Sorry you felty like it was done that way, but beleive it or people do care and trying to make the best product they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy, I can tell that the MasterCam team has been doing allot of work on the product lately. What I've seen in the last few months as a far as improvements has been amazing.

I saw your presentation and I have to say that that particular product blew me away. The way you presented it, I could tell that you were genuinely pleased with the progress on the mil/turn product.

It was by far my favorite presentation of the day. You brought some much need enthusiasm to the event.

I was also impressed with the SpaceClaim presentation. I believe It won't be to long before we see it being used more widely throughout the industry.

I just felt that the new "Simulation" and the new "Tool Manager", which impacted the majority of users, could have been presented earlier on in the event and not at the end when half of the room had already left for the day.

Again, I do think this was a great event as a whole.

I would like to thank all of you for coming out yesterday. The Sandvik Knowledge Center was an amazing venue for us. Yes we did overwhelm them with the number of people who showed up. You guys were great for sticking it out, especially cramming 125 people into a room that was meant to hold 65. As far as the presentation, I wanted to do the new stuff early on, but we were juggling between our User Group and the Mazak open house. Things got a little scrambled.

We are planning future events for Tool Manger, Simulation and Productivity Plus at our Technology days. These will be 4 hour events, so we can have 60 people in the morning and 60 in the afternoon. I am happy to hear all of the great reviews and compliments we have received from our event. We will be notifying our customers as soon as we lock down some dates.

On a side note: What impressed me the most about the show, had to be some those sandwich’s that a few of you built. Those things were engineering masterpieces!!!!!

Thanks again Guys!

On a side note: What impressed me the most about the show, had to be some those sandwich’s that a few of you built. Those things were engineering masterpieces!!!!!

Well I know you were not talking about mine Rob.

I agree you and Denise and Chris all did a nice job it was a nice setup.

When something else comes up text me. lol