Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CHook

Roecus

quote:

What would I do if I wanted to have it start up more then one? Or don't I know what I'm doing?

This is completely possible!!!

LOL biggrin.gif

I'm not sure that you need that c-hook with SP2.

I think it might have been part of the release. I could be wrong, but try using your wheel without loading it.

Rob

quote:

I'm not sure that you need that c-hook with SP2.

I think it might have been part of the release. I could be wrong, but try using your wheel without loading it.

Yes, MC9.1 has the wheel mouse zoom/rotation fuction in it, but that C-Hook also adds configurable toolbars to your solids and operation managers which are very helpful.

Zero teh goes looking for the multirun.dll

[ 12-10-2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Zero ]

Multirun (and other chooks ) can be found at my website. The link is in my sig.

quote:

why isn't it listed on the "Tools-Chooks" page?

Emastercam has offered to list them on their 'complete list' page but I just haven't had to the time to send them the proper list. I've been too busy with my day job and family lately and have had to neglect my website and chooks. frown.gif

Bryan smile.gif

quote:

Yes, MC9.1 has the wheel mouse zoom/rotation fuction in it, but that C-Hook also adds configurable toolbars to your solids and operation managers which are very helpful.

Oops, forgot about all those cool toolbars... I use them daily an take it for granted now. Until you just mentioned that Zero, I forgot where they came from... Shame on me.

Rob

Bryan,

That's a very cute pic!

Don't forget that MCUtils also puts you into dynamic rotate by CLICKING the mousewheel. From there, you can push P to pan too. Read the bottom of the screen.

Edited to say that I just noticed in Zero's post that he mentioned the rotate option. Oh well, this is just in case someone else doesn't see it...and +1 to the post count. biggrin.gif

Thad

[ 12-10-2003, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Thad ]

quote:

Bryan,

That's a very cute pic!

Don't forget that MCUtils also puts you into dynamic rotate by CLICKING the mousewheel. From there, you can push P to pan too. Read the bottom of the screen.

While you are in dynamic rotate you can also press Alt to pan. After release the Alt key you are back in dynamic rotate.

regards

Gismo

• 7 months later...

well its now 2004 and no one has posted any more information on the wheel scroll for v8.1.1 mmouse.dll did not work for me. i got that from the link above in the archives.. had a warning of being a beta version.. i dont see any more information on scroll dll ..

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...no one has posted any more information on the wheel scroll for v8.1.1...

To the best of my knowledge, ALL Development has ceased on the 3+ year old V8.x

You're just going to have to bite the bullet and Update.