Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Forum

This is what happened to me:

In the middle of reading a topic the page changes and a pop up appears and an audio message starts telling me that my computer is infected with a virus/malware and that I need to call a certain number to get instructions on how to remove it. The number and info is listed in the the pop up and the current emastercam tab changes to a warning screen on has a different web address.

It's happened 3 times so far, a month or so ago and twice in the last week or so.

Was that here at eMC or at CNC's website?

Guessing here Daniel

The number and info is listed in the the pop up and the current emastercam tab changes

and yes, I was talking about the CNC Software Forum

Yes, I'm using Chrome.

The one time it happened I was Google searching a topic and my chance eMastercam showed up in the list I selected it and 5 minutes after I started reading it popped up.

It doesn't happen right away, it happens after being on the page for awhile.

I'll take a screen cap the next time it happens.