Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Backplot save as geometry

AMCNitro

On 8/13/2020 at 9:18 AM, gcode said:

I did offer to help, though you didn't have the courtesy to even reply.

Sorry. I did not see it. These posts are cluttered with too much irrelevant BS because of certain people that feel a constant need to draw attention to themselves. I tend to skip around to avoid such posts. Unlike these people I do not have unlimited time to post and post and post. We have work to do while most people are sitting at home collecting the welfare that I pay for.

• Haha 2

We run 2" hi feeds at 150 ipm  full 5 axis all day long with this machine

The biggest trouble we've had with ours is the Z axis way covers

It makes chips so fast they pile up and collapse them

Okuma has replaced them 3 times in five years at their cost. 

We were getting a new Rev C version installed earlier this year till CV-19 came along 

Once travel bans are lifted engineers from Japan will come out and install the new version.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BILL HUNTER said:

Sorry. I did not see it. These posts are cluttered with too much irrelevant BS because of certain people that feel a constant need to draw attention to themselves. I tend to skip around to avoid such posts. Unlike these people I do not have unlimited time to post and post and post. We have work to do while most people are sitting at home collecting the welfare that I pay for.

You're really setting yourself up for failure on one of the most useful Mastercam resources on the internet.  crazy^millman's replies have been some of the most helpful replies I've gotten on eMC,  (Among other very helpful individuals).  The difficult ones on this forum, are the ones I always see complaining about all the helpful people.  Funny how that works.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, JB7280 said:

The difficult ones on this forum, are the ones I always see complaining about all the helpful people.  Funny how that works.

I think that once you get past crazy^millman's some times not so subtle sarcasm, you find that he's a big softy who will help literally anyone.  :D 

If someone doesn't want to take advantage of his kindness and expertise, well it's their loss? 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Neurosis said:

I think that once you get past crazy^millman's some times not so subtle sarcasm, you find that he's a big softy who will help literally anyone.  :D 

If someone doesn't want to take advantage of his kindness and expertise, well it's their loss? 

Exactly.  I took a bit of offense to something the first time he replied to me, we discussed it over private messages, and, like an adult, I figured out that it's just the misunderstanding of communicating online.  

• Like 2
On 8/13/2020 at 9:10 AM, #Rekd™ said:

I don't think that is accurate at all. I was lucky enough to meet him at IMTS through some friends, he took us all out for dinner with his family even though we had just met him. Crazymillman is a first class guy with tons of knowledge to share, I appreciate that he still comes here to offer help to others.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he has to buy everyone dinner in order to be liked.

• Huh? 1
  • Sad 1