Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T, way off, but its funny

Matt,

quote:

I got a big xxxx blister once trying to hit a real high note with it

We know how you hit the high notes. I can guess what you pinched to get the low bass notes. biggrin.gif

Gives new meaning to big xxxx blister, don't you think?

Phil

Anyone recognize this tune?

:G17G70G90M26

(MSG, SING ALONG)

:10 G0G17G70G90G94T1M6

G0X0.Y0.

M9

; PREVENTS MOUTH FULL OF COOLANT

G4P20S5000M3

G4P5S100M3

G4P22S23000M3

G4P52S100M3

G4P15S4000M3

G4P12S500M3

G4P300S3700M3

; HOLD LAST NOTE

M5

M26

G28P4

M2

...I just got off the phone with CNC Software and they're planning to release a new chook with version X to convert .mp3 files into NC code (post processor not included)...

tongue.gif

steve

Folks ,this is the best way to 12345 your spindel really fast -after two Concerts .

Speaking about something different milling thing long U-shaped parts placed vert .sorta Xylophone

That`s was funny !!!!

Every mill on every depth made it`s own sound and it was reverbering long and loud !

Yeah but why would using these programs ruin your spindle? We do a warmup every day that does the same type of thing. I don't think a spindle cares unless you are doing rapid octave notes. lol Why am I arguing whether you can play songs on your cnc spindle. Its ridiculous to begin with, but I know some of you are going to try it if you havent already

Ok ,not everyone has new ,brand new spindel .Spindel do not (bearings do not ) like rapid changes of rpm , especially when they are not brand new.I say this from my little spindel ruining experience nothing will kill spindel faster as every 2 seconds

s5000

s100

s23000

We are machinists ,not pipers !

Hey I got a Mazak H400 with a spindle that has a VERY Unique sound to it that I would sell for a reasonable price. The Y axis has a zipp noise and the B axis has a rhythmic grind to it making it a one of a kind.

Note: People that require a spindle that can actually cuts metal need not inquire about this one.