Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t my house for rent, lease, sale

jrykrl

As some of you know, I'm leaving CA in July.

I have a 4bd, 2.75 ba, 4 car garage house here in Corona that I would like to hang onto for a year or a little less. Kids, pets ok. Big play yard for the kids, view lot, and the neighbors all cool. They don't complain when I run the machine in the garage, or play my drums.

Will consider a lease/option,

Jer teh landlord! cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I commute from CHino Hills to Garbage Grove, errrr Garden Grove. I start at 5 and leave at 2-2:30. It's not bad with fast track

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

One way trip from OC to tha 909 at peak ... $6.35

Flying the bird to those poor saps that will take up to 2 hours to go the 10 miles... from Anaheim to Corona... priceless!

Trek from OC to tha 909 without Fast Track up to 2 hours. Trek with fast track 40 minutes. Small price to pay. Usually I'm doin' like 75-80 on the Autobahn, errrrrrr Fast Track.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

It's a toll road that's rignt next to the freway. It's seperated by cones.

Not a dumb question at all. I'm surprised nobody asked sooner. cheers.gif for having the nads to ask.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Yep!!! You can speed till the cops catch you. Speed limit is still 65 but.... rolleyes.gif

I can get to within 3-4 mile from my house which takes abot 10-20 minutes depending...