Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t father in law

jrykrl

Hope thing go good for pappy-in-law. My prayers and thoughts are with your family.

I have often wondered about the air that I breath in the shop. If you see anything that has sat around for a couple of months, there's always gum built up on it. You can look at the filters on the AC they are covered with gummy oil base after a couple of weeks. Well I have filters (lungs) also, but can't replace them once a month.

I here that Europe is way ahead of the US on machining dry. Any true to this?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today they put in a feeding tube in his stomach, tomorrow Trach tube, he will be knocked out for a couple more weeks.

The wife is still in Phoenix, I have to pack the house cuz we are moving the end of the month to Prescott, and the kids are, well, being kids!!

Jer teh feed em valium!!

Please do us a favor.

If you are not already by his bedside (I know that you have been out of his area due to moving)get over there and be with your wife and family.

You need to be by your wifes side for this one Jer.

This is big time for her.

Moving can wait!

Bucket teh knows what it's like to loose a family member.

Sorry to hear the bad news. frown.gif

Jerry Man I am so sorry to here this tell Sherly she has our deapest sympathies. If I can ride up this weekend and help you so you can get done quicker you got my number if not call me at work tommorrow number is on the web site and I will come help you out.

In our prayers and thoughts.

Best Regards Ron

Having just lost my own father, I can greatly sympathize. But I will have to agree with the others - get on over there. I was very happy to have had a few days with my dad before he passed away. I would have felt immensely guilty now

if I had allowed work or other pressures to get in the way of being there.

I will be headed there next week, when the kids get out of school.

I saw him when he was still semi-concious, and he knows how I feel.

+1 to putting off the move till this is over, my wife said the same thing this morning.

Ron, I could use some boxes for packing if ya have any left over. I'll come by and pick em up if I can.

Thanx again to all the bro's who have posted!

Jer cheers.gifcheers.gif

Sorry ‘bout your father in law Jer. This thread has really been an emotional roller coaster and it sounds like it is a thousand times worse on the domestic front. Hope you and your wife get through this o.k. And more importantly hope for a miraculous turnaround in your father in law’s condition.

Best Wishes,

Aaron