Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T #4 is almost here!!!!!!!

CNCGUY

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...boy's name. If anyone has any sugestions, they would be apreciated...

Ronald Wilson biggrin.gif

James teh dyed in the wool conservative

Congrats Troy! I'll be joining you next week in the ranks of sleep deprived...

My wife is scheduled to be induced on Sunday (my 3rd boy). We have the opposite situation from you, she has too much fluid which has had her on bed rest for the past month (which has cost me a fortune... goddamn HGTV!). She had a doctors appointment yesterday and the baby is already over nine pounds (first two were 9.3 and 9.9). Figuring this one to be high nines when delivered.

Next up, a bag of frozen peas for a weekend... Paul teh 3 strikes and you're out!

Congratulations; I can picture you looking out the window, baby in arms, and realizing how the world is such a wonderful place and how lucky we are to have the chance to enjoy such a gift.....

same situation happened here just a few days ago, a boy, my fourth. (I think four is my number.)

Congrats to you and your family!!

F Javier.

quote:

Now that our family is complete, I will try to get a picture for the forum family thread.

Speaking of which, I think we should start up "Forum Neighborhood Vol 2." It's been a while.

Congratulations to Troy and his family, along with all the others here who have recently made additions to the family. This one's for you! cheers.gif

Thad teh 14 years of marriage and no children

quote:

Chantz doesn't chew his tomatos very well...

I remember te first time our oldest daughter had mozzerella (sp?) sticks. She started choking and I pulled a hunk of cheese outta her mouth that was a foot long - well it seemed like it anyway. eek.gif

quote:

Give Emma a kiss on the forhead for me.

Phil

Consider it done!!!!!!!!

Gongrats Paul,

I hope all goes well for your wife and baby, and you when they get home!!!!!!

quote:

same situation happened here just a few days ago, a boy, my fourth. (I think four is my number

Thank you. Gonrats to you also!!!!!!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...Thad teh 14 years of marriage and no children...

Correction... Thad teh D.I.N.K.

Dual

Income

No

Kids

Ever gonna have 'em??? If that's too personal, just flame.gif me.