Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What did you do on your summer vacation?

Jack Mitchell

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

A week off Monday lightning took out the phone and PC. Tuesday had cookout agravated a tooth.

Wensday had oral surgery. Thursday infection spread and face swelled. Friday family pet dog was killed ( carried off by an owl and dropped).

Saturday woke up to find and burry the dog. Saturday huge t-storm, power was out. Sunday was qiuet. Glad to be back at work.

Don S

Hi

Have surge supressor but wife rearranged Pc because I am expanding the office, she did the rewiring and forgot. The dog was xxxxzu gray and the wife just clipped her all except the tail so she looked like a squrriel. Seems like a pattern here LOL wife? Wife called me tonight said the waterfall pump stopped working.

Glad to back at work.

Don S

quote:

Is it hot in here or is it me ?

LOL --I was offered a job there in 1995 and I went there to check it out and to be checked out. Ther locals played the heat down a little but when I was there it was hot, firebounce.gif ,I left.

cheers.gif

There are still a good many people that really like that town and I'm not baggin on it.

So how's the new job?

quote:

Jack,

What happened to your vacation

Bummer but we had to cancel our vacation.

My wife has an affliction called Bells Palsy (Facial paralysis on one side only).

To make a long story short, canceling the flights, numerous motels, bed & breakfasts, etc! Was a huge hassle, given the day before we leave complexities. We were set up for three days at Baddeck as per Andrew’s haggis, chips, and mushy pea’s recommendation.

She is awaiting a ct scan which is backlogged until Oct 5th – were looking into driving to Buffalo for an expensive alternative to waiting for 2 months. Her doctor is on vacation until next week and we probably won’t react without his blessing. This could be related to a blocked saliva gland – but heck I’m a lover and not a doctor. biggrin.gif

Regards, Jack

I'm happy to say he has 95% recovered. His eye gets a little watery sometimes when he eats. Patience!!!! is the key! He would get very frustrated at times. Tell her to hang in there and be patient. It happened to him right after he had some dental work done. Best wishes.

Jack, hope things work out for your wife. When you do, however, get a chance to get away - have you ever concidered driving to Toronto and taking the "Fast Fairy" into Rochester? If you ever do - drop me a line & I`ll be glad to point you in some intersting directions. Once again - good luck to you and the misses.

Jack, sorry to hear about your wifes difficulties ... hopefully you guys will get to make up the vaca when things are smoothed out.

Scott I am with the same company, just relocated to our Phoenix shop. Doing alot of the same stuff remotely right now. Did ya ever need your handy dandy centerdrill reference chart and realize its 2000 miles away ...

zt928

Your about 2 hours away. Keep it in mind though.