Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Shame

Lee.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

You pinko commie Mountain Water drinking freak..

didnt wanna break the news to ya fabber..... but you kbow since they cosed down the stohs factory in Detroit, they now ship the river water to Miller to make there beer.... so happy toiletry's to ya "Bud" tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

quote:

You guys got a pretty good brew out there called Yeng-Leng or something close to that.

Yup, Yuengling manages to do what the other macro's can't, make a pretty tastey lager. They are the oldest brewery in America though. I'm a beer geek so I rarely drink the same thing 2 night's in a row. biggrin.gif

As for Canada, they do brew some good beer, but nobody holds a candle to the good old U.S.of A. for craft brewed beer. ('cept maybe Belgium, but they are monks and who can compete with the nectar of the gods) cheers.gif

quote:

Yuengling manages to do what the other macro's can't, make a pretty tastey lager.

For a light lager during the summer months, you can't go wrong with real-deal Moosehead cheers.gif Speaking of which, why does the US-brewed version of Moosehead end up tasking like, yuk, Heinekin and Rolling Rock?

Acually one of my favorite beers (other than BUD) I can only seem to get when I go back to Pa. Straub is brewed in St. Marys and its got no preservitives and it is okay strong.

Oh yea you can say what you want about bud but I do believe its the King for a reason(somewhat like MC is 80% dominent in the Cam industry)

Corey teh Undisputed heavy weight Champ

Speakin of which any takers on the Tyson fight comin up?

My semi-local favorites are Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Alley Cat Amber Ale, and Red Seal Ale.

A-ron, now here's an area where we can agree on something! Alley Cat is from one of our local breweries up here (Lost Coast Brewing Company, in Eureka) and Red Seal is from Fort Bragg, which is pretty close. I would definitely rather have one or two good, flavorful beers than a whole 12-pack (that's a half-sack to you Canadians, right?) of rice beer (Bud).

Some others you might want to look out for are Great White Ale and Downtown Brown, also from Lost Coast, or Red Tail Ale from Mendocino Brewing Company. If you like a really hearty beer, try Steelhead Scotch Porter, from another of our locals (Mad River Brewing Company.) At 7.6% alcohol, it's a potent brew.

you guys are forgetting the greatest beer of all time (at least until they quit selling it in bottles here in michigan.........

BLACK LABEL

man, i grew up on that stuff when i stayed at my grandparents. that was all my grandfather drank (with the help of his kids and grandkids) until they quit selling the bottled version here. anyone know of a place to get the bottled version shipped here? my grandfather would be eternally grateful!!!

Hey Guys, I've been reading on this past day or so. I just wanted to say my point of view and would have appreciated other people at least listening to it.

It seems to me the arrogance in the states is very prevalent.

What ever happened to lessons learned by our predecessors?

Did they get forgotton about because cheap oil was a better idea?

The men and Woman of America who are actually fighting over there aren't benefitting from this.

The big oil companies are.

Maybe USA will rule the world one day, and then maybe peoples signatures may read like this:

We lay sleeping in our beds at night, knowing that our soldiers are out in the rest of the world, creating mayhem so that no-one else can sleep.

Cheers.

Lee.

quote:

Hey Guys, I've been reading on this past day or so. I just wanted to say my point of view and would have appreciated other people at least listening to it.

You'll get over it. I already am.

Now.. can we get back to the important subject? Beer.

Lee, sorry bro you cant un-hijack the thread its to far gone cheers.gif

Rekd,

He actually renig'd on a K-1 contract, he wanted a piece of Bob Sapp, however now he has an agreement for 7 fights to try and pay off his 38 million dollar debts 1st fight july 30.

quote:

We lay sleeping in our beds at night, knowing that our soldiers are out in the rest of the world, creating mayhem so that no-one else can sleep.

Cheers.

Lee

Wow, open mouth insert foot huh Lee. We all read what you had to say and some responded (very politely at times). I'd thought they were a little rough on you at first but you change my mind more and more with every post. This place would answer any question you posed in here and probably within a day or two of your flambaste (if not the next thread). Why start again? It's almost as if you assume that people don't respect you because they don't agree with your viewpoint -as well intentioned as it may be. If that's the case your skin is WAY too thin for internet forums with diverse opinions.

Go have a beer and come back and tell us why you picked that one and what you liked about it.

cheers.gif

Aaron D.

Don't you all think it's great that micro-breweries have popped-up all over the place. Good tasting beer is avalialbe almost everywhere. We no longer are brain washed into drinking mass produced swill water (unless product loyality has you by the b@ll$) but can choose from a dizzying array of good tasting and interestingly labeled brews.

Have a look at these labels

maudite-medaillon.gif

1837-medaillon.jpg

raftman-medaillon.gifeau-medaillon.gif

Just a sample of unibroue beers.

Phil