Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Shame

Lee.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey!!! don't change the subject. let's get back to the important stuff biggrin.gif : Does anyone still have access to black label in bottles? cheers.gif

p.s. no i'm not from the UP. rather the west side of the state - muskegon. not sure where my grandfather picked up the habit from! headscratch.gif

quote:

Does anyone still have access to black label

I can remenber my dad has a can or 2 of that laying around, prolly still there too. I dont remember seeing bottles of it.

how bout olympia beer??? anyone remember that. we grew up on it so to speak in our later high school days. it was cheap I do recall

Black Label! My Dad used to drink that stuff back in the bad old days when he had a 'drinking problem'. He used to hide cases of it in his workshop and drink it warm. Yumm! My brother recently found a few old cans of it that had been hidden probably 20 years ago. I don't know what the 'born on' date was...

I heard of a beer a couple years back that was brewed using only grain from fields where crop circles had appeared. Obviously, this stuff could only be brewed in very limited quantities. Anyone here ever heard of or seen the stuff? I would love to get ahold of a few bottles.

Used to snag at least one of those out of pop's special beer fridge in the garage but only when he had a lot and had been drinkin' and wouldn't notice. Used to steal his Blue Ribbon, Burgie, Brown Derby and Lucky Lager -with the puzzles under the cap that actually got easier the more you drank.

The Burgemeister wasn't bad.

quote:

how bout olympia beer??? anyone remember that. we grew up on it so to speak in our later high school days. it was cheap I do recall

I remember finding a twelve pack hidden along a gravel road when I was in Jr High. A friend of mine and I used to ride our 10 speeds around all the time. Needless to say we took care of the beer. It was olympia beer.

cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

I wasn't asking anyone to agree with my viewpoint. Merely not to get all bent out of shape and start reacting verbosely in the negative about it.

If you remember it was and I quote.."WTF" that got the topic closed last time, and it wasn't from me.

I think all you guys are great when it comes to mastercam questions and answers.

Just have to lighten up on others when it comes to knocking your President and such like.

I think it's a great idea to support the President of your own country, I would also point out tho' that it is ok, to disagree with him.

Lee.