Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Shame

Lee.

Lee White,

quote:

You mention Fireworks. From which direction will they come?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I gather the point or question to be taken. smile.gif

If you do get banned then I think you might have a good idea as to why - If such a thing happens then I might suggest licking your wounds and rejoining as Col. Mustard or the candlestick or something of that nature. smile.gif

Nobody on the forum as yet, has ever formed a parallelism as you have suggested - I think every body here might agree that such a comparison is taboo.

Interesting are a few other comments about protectionism and patriotism, but I think it best to let it slide for the moment.

Keep holding your tongue - I know it's hard, but just do it. cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I was trying to say above nothing but repect for my brothers up north. I just could not see he comparsion. I am not saying I like our people in Iraq but they are there and as long as they are there they have my 1000% support and admiration for putting their lives on the line. I in the other thread and will say in this thread if I want to go to a politcial rally I will go to one but if I and a group of people do not want to hear someone else agenda that is our right as well. I have not and will not see his film no matter how many times soemone talkes about it promates it or trys to shove it down my throught it is my right to get my facts where I choose see what I want ot see for the truth and by god I am thankful that right and thankful that these people can do it also, but if I go to a concert and want to hear music that is what I want to if you tell me after the show I am going to give you my peraonl beleifes on this movie ot that thing I am not sticking around. Just becuase that person is famous does not make them my keeper nor does it make the an expert on politcial forgien affairs. I ask does she read all the paper, or news groups or talk to vertans or people from others countires and see what they have gone through or go through. Life is just one big thing that has many directions and the choice to make the direction is something we haveni this country and soemthing alot of countires have in this world thansk to this country maybe not today but we have helped way more than what is going on with the situtation in Iraq is producing. She want to give her views fine go join the comapian and talk your heart out but my freedom of choice is not to hear it and that is my right also to not hear it.

Lee I repect you have a thought on this subject but if I was to walk into a burn unit and yell fire the people there might take offesne to me doing so well sir that is the same as the Hilter remark you yell fire in the worng place and people called you on it nothing more nothing less. See why I stay out of the threads becuase yeah I got opinions too but care more about helping than throwing my thoughts and belefes down on everyone else. Flame me do what ever but this is getting real old and we are all hear to help each other not get fired up over someone else political agenda or their ideas and beleifs weare al idfferent and I would not want ti anyother way.

Just my 2 cents and peace to all my felllow grammer where ever you are in the world.

peaceglobe.gifpeaceglobe.gifpeaceglobe.gifpeaceglobe.gif

I think I will throw my .02 in now without offending anyone.

Bush is the Boss, I support his decisions, although I may disagree with some of them, But I would not rather see anyone else in the seat. Since IMO the lying pres clinton (also no kahunas) has left the building I feel the US is safer, were are on the best economical rise in years Large US industries are posting there best gains in years, housing sale across USA are up 28%. We are a powerful free nation, If another nation wants freedom and can not chieve though some say its not our business I say why isnt it.

Clinton Had a goal to make the world equal, instead of getting the rest of the world to raise theyre standards He chose to find ways to lower ours, I see Kerry doing the same, I believe

he is not looking out for us but more to himself so he in four years can say looky looky I was the president then we will have to vote in another strong republican that will start to turn kerrys mishaps around to be voted out before he can achieve his goals. I think Bush is on the right path but will need another four to get things the way he intended them to be.

As far as the war on terror is concerned its about time someone relized there is a problem and if it us thats got to do something about good, someone will eventually have to. I have a lot of friends that were and are over there now, I send them care packages and hear from them weekly, Morale is for the most part okay, and they know what they got to do, and they accept it and are doing an outstanding job, so the least we could is support them instead of denying some one else what I believe are human rights.

As far as Canada, I would not want any other country at our border, living in Pa., most of my life and going there quite a bit, I feel they are alot like us. They are not robbing work from us for a tiny fraction of the cost and they are not destroying our economy.

I can not stand Moore.my .02

Mr Lee and other Humans !

Ahem !

I always said lets stay away from politics !

Or instead of this and other ugly threads take more active discussion and show real contriibution and help to miserable creatures of teh 100 acre wood in their real and unequal fight with Monsters of the wood (some new parts of donkey writer Eeyore are coming in near future )

Better advice us how to fight lempards ,noizers or hruers !

Teh humble publisher !

Ron/Corey,

Thanks guys . . . what you have said, I agree.

I have been trying to hold my comments lately because of the Farenheit thread, but every so often, I am pulled into giving my dime's worth (inflation killed the two cents).

I wish we had a country like Canada on our southern border. A big THANK YOU to all the Canadians that have assisted in protecting our borders, (in both directions).

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...I wish we had a country like Canada on our southern border. A big THANK YOU to all the Canadians that have assisted in protecting our borders, (in both directions)...

cheers.gif +1000

Code and James,

quote:

I wish we had a country like Canada on our southern border.

A nice thought but do you have any idea what California weather would be like if it were sandwiched between two Canadas? There would be less wild fires to deal with, but you would need to learn what a toque is, shovel snow to dig your car out in the morning, breathe clean air, drink GOOD tasting beer and spell color with a "u" (colour). Life would be a living hell. biggrin.gif

Phil

Phil,

I think this is not an accurate statement:

quote:

drink GOOD tasting beer and spell color with a "u" (colour). Life would be a living hell

C'mon other than Labatts Blue you gots nothin on us, and We cant help it if y'all cant spell color oh yea and mold.

quote:

C'mon other than Labatts Blue you gots nothin on us

The next time you're on this side of the border, walk into a Beer Store and look at Canadian brands beyond the scope of Molson and Labbatts. You will be pleasantly surprised smile.gif The majority of Molson's and Labbatts' beers are mass-produced tasteless crap tongue.gif

And put it this way, I can (barely) tolerate Budweiser brewed on this side of the border. US-brewed Budweiser gives me an instant headache...and where'd the alcohol and flavour go?!?!? wink.gif

Old joke...

Q. What do ocean liners and American beer have in common?

A. They're both damn-near water.

cheers.gif

Come on now. CA alone has Stone, Pizza Port, Ale Smith, Anchor, North Coast, etc.,etc.

Canada's got Dieu du Ceil, but now that Sleeman owns Unibrou, who know what's in store for them.

And now even your macro swill (Molson) is gonna be owned by our macro swill(Coors).

Oh righty now my dad worked for them for 27 years and they most be doing something right. My dad would come home with cases of beer all the time. Bud is the favorite among all most all Nascar Fans. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Funny thing my dad went to co sign for a car for my little brother years ago this guy was from protugal and when my dad told him I work for Anheus Bush they guy wnet who is that and all his co-workers laughed him out of there.

Mike,

You guys got a pretty good brew out there called Yeng-Leng or something close to that. My sister lives in Broomall PA, I think it's close to Lancaster, (around Amish country), and she brings the Yeng-Leng out here with her. Can't otherwise get it here (that I know of). My semi-local favorites are Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Alley Cat Aber Ale, and Red Seal Ale.

Oh and +1000 about our Canadian neigbors. cheers.gif

You guys are the next best thing to early U.S. colinization.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

quote:

That's why I drink Samuel Adams from Boston Brewery Co., "It's always a good time." A strong, Patriotic brew for all North Americans to enjoy.

I'm iffy on most Sam Adams' beers. The Boston Lager leaves the weirdest taste and feeling in my mouth. I do like a SA Cherry Wheat now and then, though wink.gif

quote:

Canada's got Dieu du Ceil, but now that Sleeman owns Unibrou, who know what's in store for them.

As long as our friends at Sleeman up the highway don't mess with the formula, I'll keep enjoying Fin du Monde, Trois Pistoles and Maudite smile.gif

quote:

Bud ?!?!?! [Fire Bounce] thats your arse after bud. And this Nascar fan drinks nothing but Miller, Milwaukee breed, Milwaukee Bikes, Milwaukee Beer, Milwaukee Baseball, wait the Brewers suck.

Know that I've spent quite a bit of time in your area. I know all about how if it ain't Miller, it's crap wink.gif Miller is barely better than Bud, IMHO. Sorry. Don't get me started on Old Style...ugh frown.gif