Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

favorite sport

biss03

Ahhh, Peter, you make this too doggone easy...

quote:

I could hold my own

Who else would wanna hold it..? eek.gif

And here I thought we were talking about pocket billiards...I believe 'holding your own' is considered 'pocket pool', is it not..? eek.gif

Sit tight, folks; I got a million of 'em

C

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris,

quote:

Who else would wanna hold it..?

Ah!! A Gentleman never tells. wink.gif

quote:

I believe 'holding your own' is considered 'pocket pool', is it not..?

Back in my last year of school, I actually presented a brief history of 'Pocket Pool' for an assignment in Recreation class. biggrin.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

University of Southern California FootballALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! cheers.gif I smell another National Championship, this time it will not be shared!!! Iowa lost a lot of Seniors, Oklahoma lost a bunch also, 'Noles - pfft.. rolleyes.gif 'Canes.... double pffft... rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

James teh trash talkin' MoFo

jack.. aren't the bluejays still a major league baseball (mlb) team?

james...whats going on with williams? even you got to admit he shouldn't be allowed to play after hiring an agent. otherwise this will open a whole new can of worms for future problems. with him -yes a favorite, without him - still a contender but a little short. they lost more then most people realize. this makes LSU the team to beat i believe. but thats the beauty of college football - the games still have to be played on the field. i'm not looking all that forward to college football this year - going to be a long season for TY and the irish. until they get a big name coach (spurrier?), i see the irish as a .500 team at best. and everyone knows that is unacceptable!

i'm a little suprised by the breakdown, i thought MLB and college football would hold their own better than that.

If you ever came to my house, all you would see on tv would be:

1) Baseball or anything pertaiing to baseball.

2) ESPN - All channels.

3) NFL

And most of the time, my wife is in front of the tv bitching because sports is always on and says, "Why can't we watch Charmed?" After my boys and I puke in the floor for a while, we will laugh at her and ask to remove herself in a very polite manner....at first biggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

What makes William's situation special are 2 things, he did not take any money (that ew know of, and he did not pay his agent. That's what makes hime even eligible for consideration. Not heard anything other than rumors he's in summer school.

here in michigan, the reports are saying he DID get money from somewhere. they are saying he needs to get rid of the agent (recommended for all athletes), and repay the millions of dollars he already received (form who i don't know). personally, i think he shouldn't be allowed back as punishment for thinking a buckeye knew what he was doing! eek.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...here in michigan, the reports...

Yeah, I'm sure there's no slant there since he BURNED you guys for a ton of yardage in the Rose Bowl. biggrin.gif If the report were true, he would not even be eligible for consideration by the NCAA. He severed ties with his agent within two weeks of the court ruling. You know,... it was crazy for him to enter the draft right now. Maurice Clorett(sp?) is not the upstanding citizen that to get a ruling in your favor you need to be. Maurice was a problem almost from day one in College. Now the rest of the gifted college football athletes will have to suffer. Clorett is an out of shape looser who pissed away an awesome opportunity to be something special. Now he's a washed up, out of shape looser! eek.gif Of course there will be some coach somewhere that will pick him up and get burned for it.

quote:

...thinking a buckeye knew what he was doing...

ROFL, you got that right. Funny how a "Buckeye" looks like a Pot Leaf.... rolleyes.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

james... don't forget i'm an ND fan living in michigan. i loved the outcome of the rose bowl - no wait, i wanted the score to be a little more lopsided!

seriously though, most of the reports i read or saw were national ones - espn, cnnsi, foxsports. i'm sure they aren't 100% accurate.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...i loved the outcome of the rose bowl - no wait, i wanted the score to be a little more lopsided...

It was a great game. Pete Carrol has too much class to run up the score. SC made their point loud and clear. The Trojans proved to all watching that THEY owned that field. If Pete was as pathetic as the Florida coaches he could have run the score up to triple digits with no problems with SC's dominant offense.

I love MLB also but I had to pick one and USC football rules for me, but MLB is a very close second.

Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame on the merits of his On-Field play. He should be banned from Baseball for life for betting on the game AND lying about it. Had he come clean from the start, he should have been forgiven and been allowed back in the game. Since he lied though... no way.

MLB gets no more chances though. They strike again for money and I'm gone! When you are in the top 1% of wage earners, you should not be complaining about the money you make, it's in VERY poor taste especially when many of your fans can't even afford to go to a game.

JM2C

quote:

Just watch Steve Breaston this year,that kid is FAST!

too bad they have no one to throw him the ball biggrin.gif (and don't even think about kick offs/punts. nobody is gonna send it his way)

james.... i agree with everything you said about baseball - even the voting. eek.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...July 22, 2004

Mike Williams Returns To Action At USC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff

Mike Williams showed his old form as he worked out with the USC Trojans in a 7 on 7 passing contest vs. El Camino College on Thursday at Howard Jones Field. With just over 40 days left until the Va. Tech game, the players appear antsy and raring to go. USCFootball.com was there to report on the return of Big Mike Williams to the Trojan practice field.

MIKE_WILLIAMS_120.JPG

biggrin.gif