Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

IMTS-who will be there?

Elad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going on the 10th. One day to get in check out our machines and software we are evaluating and get out. That was managments stipulations for even being able to go. I exopect to feel like I was rode hard and put away wet by the end of the day. I have to hit all three buildings to get this done. EDM, Mill, and Saws. CAN'T WAIT biggrin.gif

I'll be there....The 9th and 10th more then likely.

Elad -> If you want to save some cash stay in a nearby burb. I'd recommend places like Schaumburg, Arlington Heigths, Northbrook, Highland Park, Glenview...these are all to the northwest of downtown. Last IMTS we went to a Brewser game in Milwaukee so we stayed in Waukegan which is about 20mins north of downtown and we paid only like $90 there for a night for a large double room.

If you stay downtown by aware that you have to pay to park EVERYWHERE. Normally it's like $30 at the hotel to park, on top of the nightly rate.

I'll be there. I dont get as excited as most people about going to the IMTS. It's work for me! This will be my 12th IMTS. If you ever had to set one up, work it for 9 days and then tear it down, you wouldn't be excited either. Fortunetly I dont have to setup, tear down, or work the duration. I will be there for probably 4 days of it, at the least.

Mike Mattera