Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

NC Programmers w/ Mastercam

tfj

Good afternoon. I am looking for 6 NC Programmers with experience in Mastercam, composites and 5 axis. 2 are in the East and 4 are in the S. East. These are all 6 month contracts. If you or anyone you know may be interested, I would appreciate speaking with you. Thank you for your time.

Tom Joyce

The Experts

888-660-9906

Everybody,

Take this guy seriously. I just called him, and I don't fit the bill exactly, but I am convinced he has some good positions to offer. Unfortunately, my 5 axis work is limited.

He was concerned about if his post was "politically correct" for the forum, and I wasn't sure how to answer him other than to say I've seen posts like this before.

I urge you guys/gals with 5 axis skills to contact him.

Paul McGarr

tfj --

I doubt that anyone here is going to be willing to relocate for a short term job. However, due to the portable nature of our profession, I'm sure that your requirements could be met in absentia. I have done programming 'sight unseen' with very good results. You may get some help in that way. If you specify the type of tooling available, and provide sample setup sheets and sample programs, a programmer can match your existing format very well.

Employer: Aerospace/Automotive

Address: TBA

City/State/Zip: USA

Industry Precision Tooling and Machining

Job Status: Full Time

Contact Information:

Title: Sr. Technical Recruiter

Phone: 888-660-9906

Fax:

E-mail: [email protected]

How to Apply: (Check appropriate boxes: E-mail Resume and Cover Letter, Fax Resume and Cover Letter, Call for information

Job Information:

Title: Programmers (NC, CNC, MasterCam)

Job Target: Industrial/Manufacturing/Production/Quality

Salary: Hourly Rate

Rate: Open based on experience

Hours/Week: 40+

Job Responsibilities: 3-5 years experience in CNC Programming. 2-5 axis using MasterCam, any other CAD is a plus.

Qualifications: MasterCam and any other CAD systems

Additional Information: Multiple positions available please contact immediately.

MasterCam