Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Lars Christensen

So now I became a senior member reaching 500 posts on this forum, and proven that a post count in this range do not always mean knowledge but can also indicated that you just have a ton of questions and are trying to improve your own skill level. I am not trying to start a topic about post counts, or about knowledge, but would simply like to thank all of you who has helped me over this period of time, with Mcam Mill and basic mill knowledge, I had the pleasure of redoing a job this past week that I did back in September 2003 (A month after I moved from the EDM to help on the Mill side) And I got a verily good reality check on how far I have come in this period of time, This forum has in my opinion been a very big part of that.

Lars

Lars,

Congratulations on your senior member status cheers.gif

Pretty cool looking @ your old programs and saying "what was I thinking".

I agree 100 % with you on the help that this forum has provided. From little tricks and tips, to features I have never even used before, this forum has been great in helping out.

cheers.gif to everyone that inputs and shares their knowledge in here.

Congratulations Lars

I agree with you and Rob, the things I've learned here have made me more proficient and more efficient with thia great tool

Keep up the good work!!

quote:

So is there a special AARP card for Senior members here?

Umm, yeah; I'm 32..?

C