Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I need an edited Haas post

nickelback

nickelback;

If you put examples out here of what you want to change I'm sure people will point you in the right direction of how to edit the post. I have many times as recently as yesterday asked spicific post questions and received replys of the proper edits in less then a hour. I dont know the post language at all put after spending some time looking at the logic and with all the experiance on this forum you should be able to get the help you need. As for getting a free post I think you are better off asking your reseller

quote:

Nickelback

What is not right with your current haas post? Besides the wrinkles?

x2

If you've got specifics on your wrinkles, we can probably help you get them ironed out. But it's rude to just ask for a post.

Serious, let us know what you want changed, and we'll tell you how to change it. (Most of us would rather help you learn than to just give stuff away) wink.gif

'Rekd teh wrinkle-guard