Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

looking to sell one seat of mastercam x

Mayhapdeepsix

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

And Bullines brings the big pimp slap once again. biggrin.gif

He's my hero! biggrin.gif Never afraid to smack an @$$ clown. biggrin.gif

As far as Post numbers go and opinions of contribution it's all relative. Be ready with an answer for when people ask, or be ready to read an answer for the question you ask, it does not matter. It's ALL good IMHO.

I think it is funny people look to that and think well we do it for the freaking count. I do it to help others to build this profession and knowledge is something I feel you should share I do post sometimes in the O/T but guess what it is a free world we live for the most of us and if you feel that post counts make us better than other then that shows the lack of your being here to see how and who we help and how we help them. I have recieved alot of help from here and glad people have shared things and I am not just talking about Mastercam so take from it what you will but I respect alot of the members here and base that off of the intellgent, experienced suggestions, ideas, and thoughts they have humbled me to share. I could only hope I have given 1% back of the 10000% I have got from here. I think my expression wade through a little mud before you get the keys to castle works here. You seem to think people with high post counts have got keys to the castle but we are all still wadding our ways thorugh the mud shovling the bs.gifbs.gif just like anyone else.

Like what I say I could care less do no like what I say I really could care less but try being an xxxx to my fellow members and I got a finger I am holding up for you I will let you decide which one it is!!!!!!!!

quote:

LOL... It also had 3.04 mill, and 3.20 in the box... These guys around here must have been some pretty good pack rats...

Pack rats - Funny!! biggrin.gif Thing is I recently found an old disk of "Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards" Still one of the funniest PC games ever!!! LOL biggrin.gif