Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Can someone convert a prt file for me?

Storkman

It is not a pro e file. I opened it with word pad to see if there was any text that went in the code. This will give you a hint or actually tell you what software it was created on. All it said was MegaCad20. I have never heard of this. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Has anyone else heard of this design package?

No, we don't currently support import of MegaCAD part files. It really has not been a priority. If we start seeing lots more of them, we will consider adding this functionality.

I'm not aware of any tools for saving MegaCAD parts as another format (except, of course, within MegaCAD itself). Unless someone out there has that product installed, you need to go back to your supplier and request a different format.