Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Happy Anniversary eMastercam.com

Allan Brown

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I been commin here bout that long as well but I never knew it was that new. I think I first found this place in the fall of 2000.

Seems everone was all excited about the new vastly improved V8. There I was stuck with Mill level 1....

That's been a long time ago.

This place has pulled me out the fire so many times it's not even funny.

Cheers Guys!!

thanks in-house not only did i learn about mcam here, i learned about the internet and forums and what an avatar was and what lol and omfg and other internet stuff that i had no clue about till i was told about this site i didnt know anything about the world wide web except that al gore invented it THANK YOU and yea im yelling

quote:

So Dave do you have all the posts on the system from the Start. I would like to go back to see my first post?

James & Gcode how about you guys from the early days of Mastercam forum days?

We actually pruned some posts out from the first few years. frown.gif

So although it would be nice to have all the history, we had to reduce our total storage space this past year.

I'm sure your early posts were gold though!