Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

*%#D$MN REPAIRED NCI !!!!!!!

RandleXX

delete "Repaired NCI", unlock and regen.....

This sucks...

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bring this back, but it just started happening to me. I am going through about 40 part #'s in lathe that are new for us, nothing fancy, just straight foreward toolpaths (rough, finish, groove) trying to get a rough estimate for quoteing, when this pops up "repaired NCI" I cannot get backplot to show times!!!! arghhhh !!!

I either have to delete and recreate the effected operation or sometimes if I change the post file that will work?? I can leave the machine def alone but just change from the genaric post to one of our old ones???

Just wondering if I am missing something headscratch.gif

Yes, X4 MU3 creating them as I go, I know how lathe works (generally), but 98 % of my time is spent on milling, so it could be something basic that I just don't know about. It has happenned on about 10 of the 30 or so files if have created in the past week seems pretty random at this point. BTW I am using the VTL w/right turret mach. def.

Ok, just opened a file I made yesterday, a simple straight vertical line ID toolpath (1 entity, 1 chain) was locked with the repaired nci comment and the when I opened the geometery tab in the operations manager it had 4 chains listed? The same entity I originally selected but up and down twice. Wow! is all I can say. Deleted the toolpath, recreated, saved, closed & reopened, and everything is fine....for now...

WOW!

• 3 weeks later...