Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCUtils - Wheelmouse and Menues

MCUtils V9.0

New, free CHOOK for Mastercam:

- Wheelmouse support

- user def. Icon-Menues for Solids and OP-Manager

MCUtils V9.0 (approx. 40 kb)

! ONLY for Mastercam Version 9.0x !

does not work under: Win95/Win98/WinME !!!!!!!!!!!

Note:

Copy the mcutils.dll in the CHOOKS dir of Mastercam.

Description:

see MCUtils-Readme-english.txt file

Menue exsample: Solid-Manager and Operations-Manager

MCUtils.jpg

regards

the InterCAM-Team

InterCAM-Deutschland GmbH

Bleichstr. 43b

33175 Bad Lippspringe

Tel.: 0700-InterCAM

oder +49 5252 9342 00

Fax: +49 5252 9342 01

Email: [email protected]

Internet: www.mastercam.de

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Thanks InterCAM, Very Nice!!!

Hey guys, if you go to Screen Configure, on the Start/Exit Tab, on Startup you can specify it to automatically run and you don't have to worray about startint the C-Hook.

HTH

This C-Hook totally rocks!!!!!!

Icons on the Operations Manager seems like a simple thing, (because you could right click and do the same thing), but it is really a productive addition.

I love the wheelmouse, zoom. Click on the wheel and the mouse goes into dynamic mode.

If you haven't downloaded and tried this, I suggest you do it immediately.

I suggest setting it as the default startup c-hook by going to Screen, Configure, Start/Exit, C-hooks-Startup field.

Thanks, Andres!!!!!

This is really nice!! Thanks guys. The zoom and rotate at the same time is great cheers.gif

Has any one else noticed that while this chook is active, the alt key seems to be dualy assigned to alt (when used for alt+key combinations) and what seems like the D key (when pressed once fairly shortly)?...could be dangerous if you're not aware of it and in the Main Menu, it brings up the delete menu..

[ 02-19-2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Zero ]

quote:

It's a nice feature, but I'm not sure it's worth losing the scroll button for other uses

Umm...your losing something?

quote:

It would be nice to be able to choose to use icons and/or the scroll zoom.

Yeah that would be cool. And or to be be able to put the toolpaths/solid operations you want in the newly added tollbars. But hey, it's free, I aint complainin.

Yesterday the alt key was acting up on me after running this chook for the first time. I got it to do this on 2 different computers. Today neither seems to be doing it...Oh well.

Rekd, get yourself IntlliPoint. You can customize your mouse buttons to do whatever you want. It's also program specific, so you can have your buttons doing one thing in one program and another thing in another program.

quote:

When I use this c-hook, my scroll wheel doesn't work for anything else.

'Rekd

Hmm... Are you talking about other apps? Because I dont seem to have a problem with that. I'll go into Explorer and scroll without any problems. BTW, I am useing a Microsoft IntelliMouse (by Dell).