Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New Quadro 2000

Thee Rickster ™

I'm running the 2000 in my new rig. About 2 months old. Seems to do well in verify, 5 axis, even shaded.

Although I am having similar images issues that Patrick described. Mostly in the dialog boxes. Also at least once or twice a day the end selection button and the undo buttons go grey. They still work if clicked on, just greyed out. Have to restart for them to show as selectable.

I'd be very curious to see how the GTX460 or GTX 570 compares to the Quadro 2000.

You don't happen to have one of those to swap out and compare them do you?

Maybe a file with a ton of solids and surfaces and rotate them or whatever?

Reason I'm asking is I'll be getting a new work pc soon, and I'm undecided on which card to use, budget is an issue.

I'm leaning toward the GTX500 series or the Quadro 2000.

I had two GTX 560 before these (2) quadro 2000Ds'. The GTX 560 did the job actually better than I thought they would. They lacked the shading quality and shine like you would see in solid works, and you would see flashes of white in mastercam when openning other programs. Witch I could live with. I am keepiing the two 560s' for back up.

I had two GTX 560 before these (2) quadro 2000Ds'. The GTX 560 did the job actually better than I thought they would. They lacked the shading quality and shine like you would see in solid works, and you would see flashes of white in mastercam when openning other programs. Witch I could live with. I am keepiing the two 560s' for back up.

If you're running SLI, does your motherboard have 2x pci-e 16? or does it run them at 8x?

that makes all the difference in the world right there.