Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How is everyone doing

cadcam

quote:

If you blow this - then shame on you.

Kathy takes the 'constelation' prize, I'm left with the 'black hole' prize. I haven't a clue, Jack. confused.gif

I was busy raising 4,5, and 6 year old kids in 1971-2. No time for movies except Disney. (I think the first Jungle Book came out about then, with Phil Harris) cheers.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Bernard Posner'

Ha

Well one of two..

Just trying to wind down tonight as I have a big day tomorrow. I'll catch a bus from Stockton to Richmond Ca to sail out of the Bay, through San Pablo Bay and over to the San Joaquin River and back down to Stockton! It's called the Delta Ditch Run. We cross the start line at 11:00am and hope to be in Stockton in time for the B-B-Q! Last year there were over 135 boats competing!

http://www.stocktonsc.org/

In addition to working the sheets (that's the lines attached to the sails for all of you smirkers), I have my fav spot reserved - on the forward bow taking lots of pictures with my digital Nikon!

Kathy

quote:

You and Scott are going to be bad guys

I would be glad to be part of the "twam",

I'm a Bad Guy like #3 Earnhart, not like O.J.Simpson.

Collectable Autographed photo's are available.

My Pick

Sheriff Cole --Clark Howat

Mr.Posner------Burt Freed

P.S. this is post 1000 cheers.gif

[ 06-14-2003, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Hi . All !

Hi, Mikhael !

quote:

China take over all moldmaking industry

+1

Iskander asks : Time to start learn wink.gif

Chinese(a Sino-Tibetan language or language

family, comprising a wide variety of

speech forms, many mutually

unintelligible, that are traditionally

labeled dialects, and are written with

identical logographic characters) ?

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

My 15 year old son Michael is playing summer Baseball with the JV Team (3 games per week for the next month or so), and playing on the JV Football Team. My 7 year old son made All-Stars and they are in a tournament this weekend in Garden Grove. He plays Monday(today), Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Then depending on how they do they may play more on Monday and Tuesday. Then the next weekend they are in another Tournament. Our city is hosting the Zone Tournament so our teams get a bye out of the first 3 rounds. After Zone is the World Series. We'll see what happens. Perhaps in a month or so, I'll be able to catch a nap.

Both Kathy & Scott win the prize or perhaps half of it. smile.gif

Please email your complete addresses and I will ship these and the one that Chris has earned as well.

I also attribute the winners to being around 12 or 16 when they saw this classic movie - hence the reason I believe they related to the question; Bernard driving the Vette into the lake was great. biggrin.gif

I cannot help but wonder if the younger members even knew what I was talking about here.

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

Scott -

Hate to disappoint you (and I could be wrong) but I'm sure Sheriff Cole was the good sheriff - there was a bad deputy (again the father of the pregnant girl - what was her name??) that still is nameless.

Guess I’ll have to rent the movie again! I remember seeing the original my last year in high school.

Kathy

Scott - it's the drive of compititon! Jack was going to give me the 'constallation, the gee I did my best and tried real hard prize while you won on pure talent.

Couldn't let that happen biggrin.gif

Kathy

... it's, it's it's... ah well you know.

btw - you remember the sixties?

quote:

you remember the sixties?

Kennedy, King, Cisar Chaves, the walk on the Moon, Rock star O.D.'s in 1968, slot cars, Schwinn Deluxe Stingray, quarter,s made of silver,Mattel Vacuform,Carol Doda,I had a Taco-22 Mini-bike, VW,S, Our family wagon had a 455 V8, gas was .22,American flag rolling pappers, Bums where called bums,a new -red- skate board was .99, the Sharpshires had the only color TV on the block, Watts riots, Vietnam, the Munster's , Gilligan,s island, F troop, Combat, and a four track tape player.

smile.gif Piece smile.gif

I can almost smell the ink on the Beatle cards.

[ 06-17-2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Ah yes Scott!

I remember flying home into LAX during the Watts riots. Pretty wild. To look down and see LA burning.

Let's see - San Fernando Valley, Topanga Canyon, the Tate-La Bianca murders, the Bel Air fire (we watched the flames on top of the mountain), the 'Pink Lady' on and on and on. Up until 1970 we lived on Mullholland Drive close to Topanga Canyon Blvd. The Topanga Plaza was the first shopping mall in the valley. In one of the courts there were three round ‘fountains’ with glycerin ‘raindrops’ falling down the strings. I’m not describing it well, but I can still see it in my mind.

And boy if I still had any of my Beatle stuff. All I have left are my original vinyl records.

Kathy biggrin.gif