Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How is everyone doing

cadcam

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I am well Jay. How about you? Long time no see. Next time you're out here in cow country... give me a jingle. My cell number is the same.

Have a great Father's Day.

cheers.gifbiggrin.gif

Hi folks glad to see all the team still around.

I am glad to here that alot of us are busy..

Thanks all for chiming in.

Hope every has a great Fathers day and have a cheers.gif on me.. cool.gifcool.gif

I will still be poping in and trying to help when I can as things get more setteled in.

[ 06-13-2003, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: cadcam ]

quote:

Hi folks glad to see all the twam still around.

Jay,

You're the best! If I'm not learning something about MC from your posts, I'm laughing my a$$ off at your spelling errors. I know, not everyone can win the spelling bee, but yours are just downright funny. Keep me smilin' buddy! biggrin.gif

Thad

Hey Jayson,

Good to hear from you - and as always everybody misses the speling mistakes. biggrin.gif

Have fun and please stop making so damn much money. smile.gif But seriously, I know that your working hard in your own business and do indeed wish you all the best - I will not join the other forum and yet I peruse every now and then; good job Jayson!

I know that I have neglected the Starfleet series as of late and I do promise a renewed effort - You and Scott are going to be bad guys (just so you know) but hey, look at it this way - nobody ever remembers the guy on the white steed (James excepted) - almost everybody seems to remember the bad guys.

Case in point: who were the two bad guys in Tom Laughlins 1971~1972 film?

Chris Moffat is already owed a prize that I purchased three months ago and have yet to send. Do you want this prize? Name both the bad guys in this forum first and you will earn it - on your marks/get set/go! - Sorry Chris, you are inelligible for this contest. frown.gif

I will require the mailing address of the winner of this contest - email me this information once I acknowledge the winners response.

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

Well I guess I am partially here. Cannot wait for the fall semester to get back in seesion so I can start machining all the cool little gadgets that I have been working on.

However I must say if it wasn't for you guys I probably would be bald, but this forum has a bunch of great guys and make me feel more secure that I am going in the right direction with my education.

Jack -

Okay - the sheriff (father of the pregnant girl) and all the rest of the towns people. Oh - and that obnoxious teenager who drove his car into the lake courtesy of Billy Jack.

Gosh - does this mean that I’ll have to scour the internet looking for Billy Jack fan clubs and synopsis of the movie to find the names? I’ll settle for the constellation prize.

Kathy

cool.gif

Yep the right answer is TEAM..

You know I did that on purpose right wink.gif

Thanks guys.. it's nice to see everyone is still haveing a good time..

Jack I get to be a bad guy this time?

bring it on..

I will make my students read it this week if you make a new story..Just had me some pizza & cheers.gif