Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

OT/ Forum dream......

Jammer™

I just had to share this with y'all...Last night I had a dream that about 25-30 MC forum members came over to my house to play football. We were all calling each other by our forum names. Well during this football game, for some reason my mother was at my house (which wasn't really my house?) cooking spaghetti. Right in the middle of the game she MAKES me come inside to eat. (I am 33 years old, mind you) And then I go back out, and everyone is gone. That's all I remember...Pretty weird huh? Too much time on the forum I guess! eek.gif Just thought I'd share it with ya.

quote:

What a relief ... I woke up with grass stains on my toughskins, and spagheti sauce on my shirt ... I was getting concerned.

That was good CAMmando. No, that was very good! biggrin.gif That's my brand of humor.

Thad

quote:

and sissy bars...

and of course one of my first machining projects ... the imfamous "Chopper".

(1) hacksaw, (1) Drill, (1) box end wrench, (2) swingset poles (swings are for babys) 2 hours and whollah ... Easy Rider with pedals. cool.gif

Cam teh "that exorsist movie still scares teh heck out of me"

Jammer, I can interpret dreams!! I'm not kidding.

I will try to complete this interpretation now, but may need additional time.

[i'm studying your dream now, hold on a sec]

O.K. First off, you love and know well mastercam as indicated by your calling the forum members by name. In this dream, the 25-30 forum members represent mastercam. Your mother in this dream is your boss, and the house looks different cause it ain't your house- it's your place of employment!! The spaghetti is a new cadcam software!! Your boss [your mom in the dream] orders you to 'eat' the spaghetti, i.e., learn the new software! You don't want to, but he orders you!! You reluctantly learn the new program. Now, as you learn the new program more and more as ordered, your company phases out mastercam. This is why when you returned outside the forum members[representing mastercam in the dream] were gone! But you came back outside!! You wanted to play with mastercam!! By coming back outside BEFORE you forget the rest of the dream indicates your leaving your company to be re-united with your long lost friend- mastercam! Your either work for a company that uses MC or you start your own business. The time frame concerning the dream could be in the near future or further away, regardless, the time will come! >>> One other thing: Your mom [your boss] 'prepares' for [preparing the food] the software switch well in advance before making the switch!! Perhaps, they're planning as we speak!! But all along you realize, mastercam is king. Mastercam motivates your actions, how you 'play the game of life'.