Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ Setup sheet will not print logo

FTI2007

Just seemed odd that it worked in chrome until a couple weeks ago.

Do you have windows update on automatic? Do you do updates to Java, Adobe, or any other products? Had a computer fail to open this morning did a restore before the windows update and guess what all is good. If you have a restore point on the computer back when it was working use that and retry. If it works guess what it is windows giving you the issue or one of the other 100 programs doing it not X+.

HTH

• 1 month later...

My logo shows up in print preview but it does not show up when I print it. I have tried different browsers and they all do the same thing. It was working fine but now has stopped. Any ideas would be great. Thanks

hi i question how do you change the logo in x+ for x6 thanks

shazam nailed it. The logo is a background image. Browsers, by default, don't print background images.

miguelhot, looks like you'll have to know a little bit of HTML/CSS to make the edits to add your logo. I'm short on time right now, but maybe someone else can help you out.

Thad

Name your image file "my_logo.png" and overwrite the file located in C:\

Open the default_xss.css file, if thats the one you are using, with notepad.

Its in C:\Users\Public\Documents\X+.

Uncheck the " /* " in front and behind the "background-image:url(file:///c:/my_logo.png);" line.

In your browser print options,check print background images.

Should work