Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Verisurf Tools for Mastercam X6

Jay I downloaded the sample files and installed them. I got this file and FBM drill will not drill it and when I turn it into a stl and anaylze the cylinders they are .0005 out of round which means they are ellipses. I will redo this model and submit it to QC to have a correct model for this demo.

It looks like you're actually being blocked from running it. Mine was more of a "make sure you trust the dude who gave you the file"..."Click OK if you trust him" warning. Either way, it should be a safe file considering where it came from.

Thad

We use Symantec endpoint here and unless about 1000 people download it with Symantec they will keep saying this. It is called file Insight and it called suspicious because less than a certain magic number have downloaded it. It is not saying it has a virus just that to few people have used it so to be safe you should not do so either. Got to love big brother. :wallbash:

Jay I downloaded the sample files and installed them. I got this file and FBM drill will not drill it and when I turn it into a stl and anaylze the cylinders they are .0005 out of round which means they are ellipses. I will redo this model and submit it to QC to have a correct model for this demo.

Thanks ron.. makes perfect sense.

It looks like you're actually being blocked from running it. Mine was more of a "make sure you trust the dude who gave you the file"..."Click OK if you trust him" warning. Either way, it should be a safe file considering where it came from.

Thad

Yep, found a way around it..... :cool: .... Thanks Thad

Thanks Ernie :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...